Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[List Of Suggestions] By Clan Blood Wolfs Cz/sk

Maxdoney

Meet second or third squad in mission?

- add chance to meet in mission player friendly second and third squad as your friends or other players..

- you can meet only with next 2 squads, but only when they have different start point and different mission objective..

- you have your squad green on radar, other squads are blue, so you can help them with healing or killing monsters..

- for this I think should be good spawning more monsters as corpus, grineer or infested invasion together and maybe one stalker too =)

Next 2 unlockable mod slots (Card) - Rescue

- add next 2 unlockable mod slots to all warframes, sentinels and weapons..

- in all rescue missions, when you are first who find a hostage on first hacking, hostage will drop you unique "Card fragment"

- you can´t earn more than one "Card fragment" from one rescue mission, when you will have all "Card fragments" from all rescue missions in the whole of solar system, you will earn a "Card" and you can go for all "Card fragments" on next "Card" again..

- you can unlock by 1 "Card" - 1 mod slot in your warframe, sentinel or weapon..

Next 3 unlockable mod levels (Extractor) - Capture

- add next 3 unlockable levels (notchs) to all mods

- in all capture missions, when you are first who capture a boss, he will drop you unique "Extractor fragment"

- you can´t earn more than one "Extractor fragment" from one capture mission, when you will have all "Extractor fragments" from all capture missions in the whole of solar system, you will earn a "Extractor" and you can go for all "Extractor fragments" on next "Extractor" again..

- you can unlock by 1 "Extractor" - 3 levels (notchs) in any of your mod... or... delete 1 mod bonus from new rare dual mods received from vampire mode survival..

New mods

*** Firerate decrease *** - reduce speed of shooting

- firerate decrease for primary weapons "Slow Trigger" - upgrade 10% - 60%

- firerate decrease for secondary weapons "Slacker" - upgrade 12% - 72%

- firerate decrease for melee weapons "Calm" - upgrade 10% - 60%

*** Mental damage *** - enemy will fall to panic and shoot around to all mobs for 15 seconds = 30%

- mental damage for primary weapons "Mental Fault" - upgrade 6% - 30%

- mental damage for secondary weapons "Panic" - upgrade 5% - 20%

- mental damage for melee weapons "Scare" - upgrade 5% - 20%

Sentinel shield, health, weapon bar

- now you dont know how much shield, health, ammo have your sentinel..

Forum survey

- add on forum adjustable vote survey as tool for topic creators..

Archivement system

- more as "Trophy Lab" in Dojo suggestion link

Drills and scanner for materials

- more as "Technology Lab" in Dojo suggestion link

Open universe, hidden pirate ships & clan ships

- more as "Universe vs Dojo, pirates and clan ships" in Dojo suggestion link

Other links of our clan

- Dojo suggestion: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/50088-first-huge-ds-prices-edits-new-rooms-upgrades-equipments-pve-pvp-defense-universe-read-and-vote-please/

- Bug report: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/60758-always-last-update-lorry-of-bugs-for-hotfix-found-by-clan-blood-wolfs-czsk/

- Clan recruit: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/53867-czech-and-slovak-clan-blood-wolfs/?p=556418

Edited by Maxdoney

• 2 months later...

1. Would destroy the host.

2. With the Acrid, Soma and Nova? Nope.

3. More multishot on pistols! YAY.

4. a) Why would somebody want to decrease their firerate? b) Sure, make Decoy, Molt and almost every 1 skill useless.

5. I would love this.

6. An achievement system was mention some time ago, but no further news on what they plan on doing with it.

7. After reading the suggestion and link, I still don't understand what the purpose of the Scanner and Drills are.

8. Would require DE to spend thousands on servers, or kill the host of the session.

I don't understand what most of these suggestions are. Adding mod slots to weapons and waframes? Soma, Nova, Acrid, Synapse, Ogris... this would just increase the power gap between weapons.

Having players encounter other squads would murder the host, of both games.

Allowing mods to level farther will do the same thing adding mod slots will do, increase the gap between weapons. If I can get my Ogris to shoot 15 rockets at once why use anything else?

Why would I want to decrease weapon firing speed?

If enemies just panic they can still shoot me, and heavies have CC they will still use. Besides, I could just kill them, why make them panic?

Survey is fine, its on the design council threads so it shouldn't be hard to implement here, though I can seldom think of threads it will be used on. Most of them are Buff X or Nerf Y threads.

What do drills and scanners do? Look pretty? Fine me mats? Give me X-Ray vision?

More tile sets are being developed, remember the gas giant set thats' getting worked on?

I glanced at your other threads, and I have a few questions.

Why would you post a plug to your clan on the feedback section?

Why is everything you write in bold or italics? Those are meant to distinguish text. They can't do that everything is the same.

1. Would destroy the host.

2. With the Acrid, Soma and Nova? Nope.

3. More multishot on pistols! YAY.

4. a) Why would somebody want to decrease their firerate? b) Sure, make Decoy, Molt and almost every 1 skill useless.

5. I would love this.

6. An achievement system was mention some time ago, but no further news on what they plan on doing with it.

7. After reading the suggestion and link, I still don't understand what the purpose of the Scanner and Drills are.

8. Would require DE to spend thousands on servers, or kill the host of the session.

1. When you hosting Dojo with 500 players you was destroyed? No.

2. For these weapons and frames its normal..

3. You dont understand what is "mod slot"

4. a) You not saw with Twin Vipers, Grakata and other much fast weapons in basis..

b) Every next mod in weapons or warframes is useful..

5. I know..

6. Yea, archievement system was first suggested by me on 24th May.. and you dont know what is "suggestion"

7. For more material drop on planets, Scanner - scanning what material is it under ground, Drill - drilling it..

8. You dont know on 100% how servers and host session working..

I don't understand what most of these suggestions are. Adding mod slots to weapons and waframes? Soma, Nova, Acrid, Synapse, Ogris... this would just increase the power gap between weapons.

Having players encounter other squads would murder the host, of both games.

Allowing mods to level farther will do the same thing adding mod slots will do, increase the gap between weapons. If I can get my Ogris to shoot 15 rockets at once why use anything else?

Why would I want to decrease weapon firing speed?

If enemies just panic they can still shoot me, and heavies have CC they will still use. Besides, I could just kill them, why make them panic?

Survey is fine, its on the design council threads so it shouldn't be hard to implement here, though I can seldom think of threads it will be used on. Most of them are Buff X or Nerf Y threads.

What do drills and scanners do? Look pretty? Fine me mats? Give me X-Ray vision?

More tile sets are being developed, remember the gas giant set thats' getting worked on?

I glanced at your other threads, and I have a few questions.

Why would you post a plug to your clan on the feedback section?

Why is everything you write in bold or italics? Those are meant to distinguish text. They can't do that everything is the same.

1. Weapon (8 mod slots) - 26 mods available in game for every weapon (count number of rescue missions, every upgrade is upgrade)

2. Look on Dojo hosting 12 players = no lags

3. Max. multishot mods with used Extractor are on primary weapon 135% (Ogris = 2 and 1/3 rocket, not 15) and on secondary 270%

4. You not saw with Twin Vipers, Grakata and other much fast weapons in basis..

5. Cant shoot on you, not will and when you cant kill him on a couple of shoots, what you will do ?

6. For more material drop on planets, Scanner - scanning what material is it under ground, Drill - drilling it..

7. Links to my topics are for connection and readers..

8. Bold as title and italic instead of normal, because in normal script is list chaotic..

Ach,my slovaci mame peknu anglictinu čo?Alebo aj česi,hned by som sa k vam aj pridal keby som nebol v Asur0.Inak na tvoj príspevok,vacsina napadov je dobrych,okrem toho s tymi viacerymi tymami na jednej misii.Brrrr :D

Nojono, tak můžeš se k nám klidně přidat, ale jsme spíše fajnšmekr klan nebo jak se to píše :D, jinak díky =) ani nevíš jaká by byla sranda kdyby se potkaly 3 skupiny na jedný lodi "každá má svojí misi" přečti si to znova :D

Edited by Maxdoney