Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

May We Have Primed Chamber Now?

Namacyst

>People farm the entire weekend, some people with no rest,

>You expect it to get it in the drop table because you didn't want to farm kills.

Please keep this exclusive DE, it wouldn't be an "exclusive" mod if you made it available for everyone before a month pasts.

Edit: I wanted this mod too, but when I realized I had to get into the top 100 I said to myself, eh F*** it, that's too hard. I never expect it to be available for everyone nor do I want it to be. 

Edited by 360NOSCOPEHEADSHOT

I had a conversation about Primed Chamber with someone from DE, and the statement was: "I can't give out Primed Chamber, that is event-exclusive." We get Charged Chamber. Maybe Primed Chamber comes in other events, again.

Something tells me DE is using reverse psychology. Frost Prime was hinted as being exclusive to the Moa event, but was released anyway in the Void, making all the work most people had to do useless. This event hinted at no exclusives, at all, and what do we get? An exclusive mod that most people with a job can't really even begin to compete. Its part of the reason I'm losing some faith in DE because they can't be clear on what they're wanting to do.

Well, not like I wanted it anyway. I haven't come across Charged Chamber anyway; just like in my almost 200 hours I have yet to see ANY of the multi-shot mods to drop.

Something tells me DE is using reverse psychology. Frost Prime was hinted as being exclusive to the Moa event, but was released anyway in the Void, making all the work most people had to do useless. This event hinted at no exclusives, at all, and what do we get? An exclusive mod that most people with a job can't really even begin to compete. Its part of the reason I'm losing some faith in DE because they can't be clear on what they're wanting to do.

Well, not like I wanted it anyway. I haven't come across Charged Chamber anyway; just like in my almost 200 hours I have yet to see ANY of the multi-shot mods to drop.

What work are you referring to for the Frost Prime event? Killing one Fusion Moa?

Compared to say killing at least 2000~?

Have you been doing tier 3 defense mission? They have a good chance at dropping multi-shot mods, Shotgun, Rifle, and Pistol each drop from a different faction.

yeah i will never have full collection of mods :( it woulda be nice if they did that we have to kill 2000 drones to get mod then i would say ok i have target i will do it and now i had 1600+ kills i was like ok i am tired now i guess i will take like 96th place but nope not even close. and i grinded all weekend. no exploits no abusing system no friend help nothing just legit hard work and nope.

I had a conversation about Primed Chamber with someone from DE, and the statement was: "I can't give out Primed Chamber, that is event-exclusive." We get Charged Chamber. Maybe Primed Chamber comes in other events, again.

thanks for that Ced!

GOOD!  i think they 100 who put in 48 hours of death DESERVE something exclusive!

thanks for that Ced!

GOOD!  i think they 100 who put in 48 hours of death DESERVE something exclusive!

exclusive is okay, if it doesn't affect gameplay. anything that makes them stronger than otherwise possible is bad.

You should play lv defense missions.

I got Hells chamber on my 3rd attempt as wave 5 reward on Varro

exclusive is okay, if it doesn't affect gameplay. anything that makes them stronger than otherwise possible is bad.

hahahahaha, the top 100 could have gotten exclusive purely cosmetic helmets and youd still be whining on this thread.

hahahahaha, the top 100 could have gotten exclusive purely cosmetic helmets and youd still be whining on this thread.

That would be worst I would think, at least people won't know who has Primed Chamber or not in-game without checking the forum leader boards posting. It it were something cosmetic, they would stand out and maybe some players will start asking where'd you get that?

That would be worst I would think, at least people won't know who has Primed Chamber or not in-game without checking the forum leader boards posting. It it were something cosmetic, they would stand out and maybe some players will start asking where'd you get that?

Yeah because in your eyes no matter how much effort you put into something you should still be rewarded the same as everyone else.

Just in case, I didnt get into top 100.