Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warlords, Could You Please Post Your Emblem And Maybe An Ingame Screenshot?

FlyveHest

I'm not a warlord but my clan emblem looks kinda weird so i made something else just for fun.. too bad it costs 150plat to upload :/

-pic-

what do u guys think?

Name of the clan is P Rhino dudes ^^

That's awesome, but I've heard bad things about adding an outer glow to emblems because of bloom/lighting and such.

Well, still in the process of designing it, but this is what I have right now. Wliasc is an abbreviation for "We live in a space cave". It's a derivative of our normal guild/clan name for other games (We live in a cave)

Small:

2zUILRB.png

Big:

cbkkyer.png

It's at 90% opacity, plus its scanlines, so it should be about the same opacity as a solid 80% version.

Right, gonna necro this thread, hoping I won't tread on anyone's toes. It's always wrong, anyway. If you open a new thread, people tell you to use search next time and post in an existing one, if you use an existing one, you're resurrecting something old. >.<

Clan Double Dragon

.gif thingie: ddclanemblem9mftypo8ei.png

ingame: 1rmuaft1jk7.jpg

what dojo room is that?

• 5 months later...

Aeon Syndicate represent.

This is our current emblem:

0XC9VSA.png

Looks like this in-game:

VgNnhh8.jpg

But upon realizing how plastic-like it is, and seeing as some others used parts of the original Founder badges for their emblems and got them accepted, I rehauled it like this:

CYhR4Mg.png

As soon as I have the plat to submit the new one and it gets in the game, I'll have a screenshot of it.
BTW, the flat-pasted text is not on the ones being used.

Krisium out.

Edit: Whoops, didn't realize this is pretty much a dead thread. Whatever now lol.

Edited by KrisiumCypher