Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Currently farming the receiver for the Seer, but it's nice to know that this problem is fixed. thanks DE. With regards to the ClanHall from 9.2 I hope that making the bigger halls available for smaller clans is not brushed under the rug. yes this one clanhall fixes our problem of having two concepts tied to one room. But my other concern was having the greater/grand/grandest halls available to smaller clans just so that we can have those beautiful rooms to walk through, without moving up the tier.. I hope that this is still a goal for the future.

Reposting from the previous thread just in case it was missed:

Removed Nightmare mode as an option for Mercury missions.

ibdoB4st3f3WCu.gif

As someone who frequently runs Nightmare missions on Mercury, this is absolutely depressing. I don't believe this was the proper solution. Not only did you remove something useful, you did not address what I believe to be a far more important issue with the Nightmare system and, by extension, the alert system: Nightmare and Alert missions should be independently selectable from the standard missions. This would not only allow you to keep Mercury Nightmare missions for those who actually like them (e.g. me), but it would also allow for users to bypass them entirely on any level should they choose not to play them but still want to complete a standard version of the mission (I know of users that do not run certain Defense missions when they are Nightmared).

Please take this suggestion into consideration. Thank you Rebecca and the rest of the DE team for putting up with us demanding fans! ;D