Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That's A Low Blow :/

Hikurac

I've had Warframe for months, played quite a bit early on, ever since the beginning I had a macro AutoHotKey I used for the game (run, slide, run, slide, etc, makes you move a little quicker.). So I thought i'd give the game another go this week since it's had so much added content recently. Played a little bit, used the macro, same as before. Later on I decided I might actually buy some platinum for the first time since I had 75% off. Purchased some, got on the game and bought a head skin for Loki, then proceeded to play a match. I played a mission with some randoms and used the macro as I always have before, however this time when the mission ended a message popped up, something like "All progress in mission ignored" or something. Kinda weird but I ignored it, and logged off. Got back on just recently and BAM!

Dunno why, i'm gonna go with the obvious reason, the macro. Not irritated at that because it can be interpreted as cheating, the only thing that bothers me is that I get suspended right after I make my first purchase. It just feels like they waited till they milked me of some cash before saying "Oh no, run-slide macro bad!".

My G110 keyboard has macro keys. Was it something similar? or a program? (though Im not using the macro keys atm, Id sure as hell like to know if it would get me banned if I did)

Edited by Zareek

Imo, you should be warned first, if you are using Macros. And then banned if you repeat the infraction. 

Anyway, open a support ticket, no reason to post this here, we cannot  help you, and your accusation is flat out ridiculous.

Do you even hear yourself? You're insinuating they only ban "premium" players...

Edited by Kazhui

Zareek it was AutoHotKey. Saenol I agree, like I said the only thing that bothers me is that I was never warned in the past or recently and was banned right after I made a purchase.

Well im not familiar with AutoHotKey

Zareek it was AutoHotKey. Saenol I agree, like I said the only thing that bothers me is that I was never warned in the past or recently and was banned right after I made a purchase.

Why should they warn you. If you had read the EULA you would know.

Edited by Chaii