Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To The Nog Army Clan

DogManDan

I realize I need to update the main group information a bit so that will be done this evening.

For anyone who is interested in becoming a part of our clan please feel free to ask any questions here, send me a private message, and/or friend my inside of the game. There will be some new rules and information coming as we will be looking for a specific type of player during our growth period. The goal will be to move into the Shadow clan size with active members.

The best way to get to know us is to check out the links posted at the beginning of this thread. Group interaction is a must and joining the community forums, being active, and getting on our Ventrilo with us to see how you fit will get you locked in to the group sooner.

• 4 weeks later...

Working on new buildouts videos for Nekros, Soma, Ether Reaper, Carrier Sentinel. Also as soon as the new clan weaponry is available from build we will be making videos on that new gear as well. 

New J2000 Golem runs will be coming up as we are working on different warframes/weapons combinations to better prep and kill him. Stay tuned.

Feel free to find me in game and if I am available (i.e. not recording, not with the clan specific stuff) I may join you.

We are looking for some select new clan members but space is limited. You will want to visit our main website at http://www.nogcommunity.com and register/participate on our forums so that we can get to know you better. We prefer 18+, English Speaking so you can converse on our Ventrilo server.