Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Plz No Resource Alerts >___<

W4RM4CHIN3

Alerts are already stuffed with useless crap, and adding more useless crap on top of that will lower the chance of getting the real prizes. Alerts should only include unfarmable items, such as Potato bps, Helmet Bps, and Skins. Are people that lazy they can't farm ONE SILLy MORPHIC? get off your asses and play the damn game. Resources are easy to get, and do not belong in alerts. We all know that when more things are stuffed into the system the lower of a specific item shows up, i also know it's a new system. The way it works is, when one item shows up the % decreases till all items have popped up. So what this does is, it makes the cycle much much longer and decreases the % for the rare items to appear. Plz DE this game doesn't need more useless crap :|

Edit: Maybe just replace the credits with resources as some people have said. Really who needs 2k credits? do a void run you get 10x that. Inb4noobscan'tgetintovoid ...run 5 rounds of io,xini,etc

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

what if they move the resource to the third possible reward in an alert?

when you click an alert it has 3 squares in it

first square has credit reward

second square has "?" items

third square is currently empty all the time, why not move it here?

so there are chances of having an "?" alert with bonus resource as a reward.

plus, it wouldn't compete with the current table we have now.

Wrong.  We had an ? alert that gave morphics last night.  GG - thanks DE -_-

You mean they added resource alerts! Hek yeah, I haven't been able to play the game since I am on vacation so I didn't know. If the resource takes place of the unique item that needs to be fixed. They should be added in the third slot in addition to the unique item.

I'm all for resource alerts. Yes Moprhics are one of the easier rare mats to get, but hell, that was even easier than doing a normal mission run. Looking forward to cmod and nuerode alerts so I don't have to keep doing the same damn missions with dissapointment.

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler

As an example as to why I think they replaced credits. The rate in which we're getting other rewards is still going at the same pace as usual.

lol ALL THE MORPHICS

But seriously, Infested Impedance!  Wish I could of gotten that :(

Not really sure that the occurrence is the same or not - hard to tell just by looking at that.  Honestly though, just ditch credit rewards they're useless. 

I agree for the most part.  Only resource I would like to see on alerts is nurodes.  I would do every mission I see for them.  I need around 20 of them to build all the weapons and helmets I have stocked up.  :(

+1 to replacing 2k alerts with resource alerts.

That, or since the Grineer and Corpus are at odds with each other.  Alerts posted by one to attack the other with resource rewards from their sectors, or mods and bps of their weapons.

Resource alerts have been requested a lot, and when they finally bring it in, the whiners start talking. *Facepalm*

A bit of an aggressive statement about someone making a proactive statement.  Still, everyone has their points.  Roughly, would you appreciate resource alerts if they are making other "blueprint" alerts more rare.

We don't know just how the alert system is selecting resource alerts.  If it is a selection instead of a blueprint alert like catalysts, reactors, or the helms, then it is making rare items that we are waiting for even more rare.  If it can happen in addition to those alerts, or is selected completely separately from the picks that determine the timing of those alerts, then people won't mind them.

Many people really would prefer resource alerts for some of the rare resources because it is getting tiring to farm some of them.  But we wouldn't want resource alerts if they make more important alerts happen less often.

Those that track forum know that resources alerts were requested multiple times and this concept was mentioned in one of livestreams so their addition shouldn't be such a surprise.

We have no idea how they work. There is high chance that they share pool with credit alerts while rare rewards alerts go at their own peace. But of course it's easier to QQ...

Resource alerts have been requested a lot, and when they finally bring it in, the whiners start talking. *Facepalm*

Lets be fair now, this is the classic evil Genie problem.  

Ask for water -> get drowned

Ask for immortality -> get turned to stone

You get the picture I'm sure.  Resource alerts are a good step forward yes, but the way they implemented it is perhaps not so good. This is why we give feedback :D

For the love of christ people RELAX.  Resource alerts haven't even been up for a day yet.  Give it a few days, see what pops up.

Yes, morphics are fairly easy to get.  So what.  Its still a GUARANTEED RESOURCE.

Feedback is important for any game but this kind of knee-jerk reaction is not helpful in any way.

Lets be fair now, this is the classic evil Genie problem.  

Ask for water -> get drowned

Ask for immortality -> get turned to stone

You get the picture I'm sure.  Resource alerts are a good step forward yes, but the way they implemented it is perhaps not so good. This is why we give feedback :D

Only we have no idea how they exactly were implemented. You assume that they share pool with rare rewards while they can share pool with credits alerts. At this point it's like asking Eskimo to give feedback about cotton farming ;)

Edited by xGryphus

Only we have no idea how they exactly were implemented. You assume that they share pool with rare rewards while they can share pool with credits alerts. At this point it's like asking Eskimo to give feedback about cotton farming ;)

lol well Eskimo's do have the internet in this day and age :D

What we know:

1.We still get useless credit alerts that nobody wants or does.

2.The resource alerts are marked as ? rewards

So we have that to go on I guess, I just hope that the ? isn't an indicator of you know what and I really hope they just phase out the credit rewards.  I don't understand why they even exist anymore. 

My god...they experiment with something and get a major lashing from the community because "oh my god it's taking the place of my _____" even though we don't know anything about if it does or not. Calm down until they actually explain how it works.