Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem - Creation

Sekkeisha

I have created tons of Clan Emblems for our Community and I've gotten alot of appreciation. Sadly, I did not fulfill all requests, but this will be explained at the bottom.

Now here's what I do:

I create Clan Emblems perfectly fit to your needs in the correct resolution.

Here's how it could look like:

MGRTeIG.png

TtC7GxS.png

p9lurvK.png

XqWx8Kz.png

xOd4uYB.png

P7YZshu.png

oTUwIkX.png

8PzMX84.png

M2FZwaR.png

You are free to post your finished emblem on this thread, but DO NOT REQUEST an emblem here! Send me a personal message! Before you do, read the following part carefully:

Making an emblem for 1-2 people per day wouldn't be a problem, but I get hundreds of requests.

Now, since I'm sadly still human and do not have much spare time, I shall have you acknowledge this information:

Depending on the circumstances, I might be able to create up to 5 emblems a day.

However, I usually do not have enough time, so I will most likely limit it to 2-3 emblems a week!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Payment options are disabled (Payment is not necessary)

=============================================

Informations I need from you:

-Main theme of your emblem (example: fantasy, simple, futuristic, etc.)

-Color theme of your emblem (example: blue-dark, green-yellow, etc.)

-Pre-existing artwork/ideas (pictures, sketches, descriptions, etc.)

-Priority (Urgent/Not urgent)

Please keep the informations I need organised and separate the 4 sections to ease my service.

Informations about my service:

-Creating an emblem might last from 5 minutes to 2 hours 

-I use GIMP (freeware software)

-I can also create Wallpapers or higher resolution artworks, which will, however, take some time.

You are free to ask me any questions anytime.

Greetings,

DarkReaver 

Note: I have disappointed many of you, as I have disappeared twice without further notice. I did not expect my service to become so popular. The amount of requests I've received, paired with stress from other sources (such as work and other freetime activities) made me fall into a small depression, which is why I left fleeing. My personality makes me want to help and please everyone. This may result in me taking on too many activities at the same time, leaving me exhausted and unhappy, due to not being able to complete everything.

I have now returned to take on my duties, but there's one thing I'd like you to acknowledge: It is uncertain if I can complete your request within an acceptable time frame.

Edited by Sekkeisha

Wow, they are really well made, good job! If thats the quality of clan badges we'll see around because of you, it's gonna turn out great

Thank you. I forgot to tell you that they will be resized to 128x128 so the small details may get lost.

You may want to post a 128 x 128 pixel sample of your work so that people can get an idea of what the design will look like scaled down.

Are you offering to make 2000 x 2000 pixel (then scale them down) or 128 x 128 pixel emblems?

Edited by BlueEden

Btw, I may actually consider a clan emblem at some point next month. Our clan is called "The Blue Midnight Crew", and I had in mind, that the emblem should include a blue fullmoon.

Would you possibly look into that if I decide to buy it? :)

You may want to post a 128 x 128 pixel sample of your work so that people can get an idea of what the design will look like scaled down.

Are you offering to make 2000 x 2000 pixel (then scale them down) or 128 x 128 pixel emblems?

I can do both, whatever you'd like.

Btw, I may actually consider a clan emblem at some point next month. Our clan is called "The Blue Midnight Crew", and I had in mind, that the emblem should include a blue fullmoon.

Would you possibly look into that if I decide to buy it? :)

Alright! If you want to have an emblem, just message me in the Forums with your suggestions and I shall make you an emblem. I don't understand the "buying" part by the way. ;)

Alright! If you want to have an emblem, just message me in the Forums with your suggestions and I shall make you an emblem. I don't understand the "buying" part by the way. ;)

I have to buy the right to upload an emblem :P It costs 150 platinum, if I remember correctly, and okay I will, thanks !

Well scaled down, it looks quite pixelated, but I'll show one. As soon as our own Clan-Emblem has been approven, I shall upload ingame picks of a 2000x2000 resized to 128x128! ;)

The Blue Midnight Crew emblem was approved! Gotta wait for a hotfix now! Woho! \o/ I'll provide a comparison picture on my excalibur once I have it, if you want :P

I'd love to get some ingame pictures! From all angles! That would be such a great addon to my post. I shall thank you! 

First of all, those look great. Second, I've been having trouble trying to come up with an emblem for my clan. I tried to illustrate a couple of my ideas but I'm not very skilled in that area. I came across this thread and I couldn't believe my eyes.

If you could find the time, would you help our clan create an emblem? Our clan's name is, "Choir of guns" (C.O.G.). I threw something together but I'm not sure how to post it in this thread, it's pretty much a revolver's cylinder with a Lotus symbol in one of the chambers. I like that idea but it seems too simple. To be honest, I'm not sure what I want this emblem to look like specifically. I'm thinking some sort angelic arrangement of weaponry, with "C.o.G" somewhere.

I'm not sure if I was descriptive enough or not, but if you need more specifications I can think of something. We are in no rush to get an emblem, so feel free to take your time. And I'll be sure to point people your way, if they're looking for a good emblem, if you'd like.

Hey DarkReaver, I think you have really good talent here, and I think you're a really chill guy for offering to do this for everyone! :D I'm the leader of a clan called Space Shinobi, with just my two brothers and I. I was hoping you could make us one! I'd like a slick, solid and simple feel to it. I also though that since both words started with S, maybe you could somehow make two S's look sharp and/or cross between one another to look like a shuriken? As for colors we're looking at the dark shades of blue combined with anything on the grayscale. If you feel want to make more than one emblem from this idea feel free, I'd be interested to see them. Although my request seems a bit specific, I make it knowing this is coming from your own imagination and creation, so I'm not going to be unhappy with what you give me or anything. Again, thank you for your offer to the community and I personally wish you good luck with this and your other requests!

First of all, those look great. Second, I've been having trouble trying to come up with an emblem for my clan. I tried to illustrate a couple of my ideas but I'm not very skilled in that area. I came across this thread and I couldn't believe my eyes.

If you could find the time, would you help our clan create an emblem? Our clan's name is, "Choir of guns" (C.O.G.). I threw something together but I'm not sure how to post it in this thread, it's pretty much a revolver's cylinder with a Lotus symbol in one of the chambers. I like that idea but it seems too simple. To be honest, I'm not sure what I want this emblem to look like specifically. I'm thinking some sort angelic arrangement of weaponry, with "C.o.G" somewhere.

I'm not sure if I was descriptive enough or not, but if you need more specifications I can think of something. We are in no rush to get an emblem, so feel free to take your time. And I'll be sure to point people your way, if they're looking for a good emblem, if you'd like.

Thank you very much! I'll make you a Clan Emblem, that's no problem. Can you message me with the picture you already created? Creating a new Clan Emblem usually lasts around 3-15min. I'll send you a message with the Clan Emblem attached to it.