Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Private Log

GoneM4d

WARNING VERY LONG!!!! I will also upload a .doc if you want also this is PART 1!

Rhino Log N1

…This is finally happening, holy S#&$; I finally made it past the training and simulation. Today I get to wear the real thing, the real deal. I just can’t wait for it, ever more I cannot wait till I tell my friend E. all about it, I hope that he got in as well. That’s all for today, for now I’m going to go and celebrate my victory…

Rhino 728467 Log N2

…just got back from ceremony as of now I am TENNO. For the past 5 hours I have seen a live demonstration of my warframe from a veteran Tenno. I don’t know why but something seemed off about him, he was…he was.. distant from us. Don’t know why but he just looked weird. Well whatever F*** him! I am RHINO unstoppable, mean, killing machine. Time for one last live ammunition simulation and them I am then going fighting….

Rhino 728467 Log N3

…The simulation ran flawlessly. I didn’t make a single mistake. Although, I noticed something weird in my helmet. Right above the visor there was something carved in to the helmet, it’s not completely visible but I know that I was there. Upon further investigation I discovered that it was some sort of a symbol of four lines crossed. I took it back to the smiths to get a replacement and just so happened that a veteran Rhino that was showing us a demonstration yesterday was there as well. He looked different, he was more beat up, with multiple armor puncture holes as well as plasma burns but he stood tall and strong anyways back to me. When I gave the helmet to the smith and told him about the mark, he thought that I was lying but once he took a closer look and saw the symbol he just stood in shock for a good minute. Then he gently flipped over, cleaned it and said that there was a mistake and that he will make me a new one free of charge. Then he took it off me and gave it to the Vet. The veteran didn’t move a muscle and said that he didn’t want rookies helmet (F*** him, I’ll take him on any day) to which smith replied sad that it was ‘’His’’. Vet quickly turned me around and looked up my armor ID ‘’728467’’. Vet told me to take care of that armor then he picked up his Scindo and took off. So yeah that was weird but whatever got myself a brand new helmet so that’s good….

Rhino 728467 Log N4

… Just got back from my fist mission, it wasn’t much just some light recon but what awesome is that I got to test out my suit charge ability. Man that will destroy anything in its path. Oh yeah also managed to find some power nodes for my suit, improved my shield and my armor. Totally ready for my first combat mission tomorrow…

Rhino 728467 Log N5

…Just got back from the mission. Our goal was to retrieve an artifact from greener. Hate those guys but got to admit that they at least tried to put up a good fight but yeah like they had a chance. Tomorrow is another mission, I heard it was extermination, I hope that the rumors are true…

Rhino 728467 Log N6

…HELL YEAH SON!!! It was an extermination mission, I got 35 of those bastards, they kept on coming and I kept on gunning them down. They don’t stand a chance against me; I’m simply too bad &#! for them. On a side note upgraded my suit energy node now I can do an AOE damage that knocks everyone down while leaving them open for the epic gun down. Tomorrow will be awesome…

Rhino 728467 Log N7

… Yeah SON!!!!!! Another extermination, I am up to 90 now, 90 dead A******s are dead. Yeah I’m awesome, I know it. Also got good, very good news today. My friend E will be teaming up with me from now on. I heard that he has Excalibur warframe. Ohhhh man we are will be unstoppable now. Nothing will bring us down…

Rhino 728467 Log N8

… Oh man you should have seen it. I and E were bringing them down haaaard. I almost felt bad for them. Almost... Oh I should point out that I now access to all 4 abilities so yeah that’s cool but check this out. So we are in the pitch we are surrounded. There were 40 of them around us closing in. completely locked out and nowhere to run. What do we do? I slam my fist against the floor which causes shockwave and kocks everyone in to gravy free state for about 4 seconds in which E screams ‘’ GET DOWN!!’’ after which he does this thing with his sword where it replicates itself infinite amount of times the shoots out in the circle wasting all of the greener, it even took down the big Napalm #@*&$@s. Simply said it was bad &#! and we are only getting started…

Rhino 728467 Log N15

…Me and E are still sticking it to the greneer. Every day we go out and every time we are victorious. The only sad part is the E is falling a bit behind from me he is still a rank 4 while I have just received rank 5. He does get mad about it now and then but it doesn’t matter that much to him its only a number. Also I finally got a hang on that HEX that I heard so much about and as it turns out its completely useless. It has 4 round mag, short range damage as well as it looks silly. I will stick to my Sturn and Boltor thank you very much. Also finally Scindo finished building at the foundry. Just picked it up, its big, heavy and just awesome. Finally a weapon that suits me oh yeah E also got an upgrade, I hooked him up with some resources and he got a dual Skana and dual AKBOLTO. Watch out greener because we are coming for you with better weaponry now…

Rhino 728467 Log N20

…So yeah today is an interesting day, for the past 2 months we have been doing nothing but exterminate missions, our kill count is already over 1000. It just seems that there is no end to them. We keep killing them and they keep coming. Also I noticed that my friend E has reached rank 5 rather fast I wonder how he managed that, will keep updated when I can…

Rhino 728467 Log N21

… Today I learned that my buddy E has been doing missions solo, without me. Which would explain his sudden advanced in rank, but I don’t care about rank what I care about is that this dumb nut started going on missions without me. He doesn’t have any back up incase mission goes FUBAR. Still I talked to him and he said that he gave it up so that’s good, still no news just that my kill number went up to 1200…

Rhino 728467 Log N30

… As of now I have my frame fully upgraded to have 300% shield, 150% energy cell capacity and 185% armor rating. Nothing will be able to get me now. Not sure about E’s improvement but it seems that he can take a little beating as well, not as much as me but still a good amount. Now we are looking forward on taking Tier 2 missions…

Rhino 728467 Log N34

…The things that we saw, they were something that comes out of nightmares. Lotus calls them infested. Today we had to recover one of the artifacts from an infested ship. I will not be able to sleep for a long time now. Those things should be exterminated from afar. I suggested using a nuke to destroy the ship after we got off it but was turned down because it spores could spread on to planets and other ships which would cause much more damage than keeping infested ship floating. It makes sense but when I was in the ship, I could have been paranoid but It felt like ship was alive and it was aware of our presence…

Rhino 728467 Log N40

… Today was…Today was…It was terrible. We had a defend mission, apparently corpus managed to get a hold of one of the Tenno not sure how but they did. At first Corpus was coming at us nonstop, wave after wave. We managed to hold them off but then order to exterminate came in. After we left the cryopod we moved to the rest of the ship where Corpus was sending their troops over and over trying to defeat us. After 18 long hours they finally gave up. But after 18 hours of nonstop combat we were pushed to the limit. Physically and mentally…

Rhino 728467 Log N48

… Kill count increased to 2400. Shield and armor modules are normal. My partner E is doing ok…

Rhino 728467(temporarily suspended) Log N40

…That stupid arrogant bastard… We had our first Assassination mission. Target was ‘’Jackal’’ it should not be that hard just a simple in and out. But what we failed to notice is that ‘’Jackal’’ was more powerful than anticipated. The Corpus upgraded model few hours prior, as a result we got a model 54. We fought with all everything we got, at the end we ran out of ammo and had to switch to melee combat. I took agro and kept ‘’Jackal’’ focused on me while E gets him from behind. But what we were misinformed; lotus didn’t tell us anything about missile upgrade so when E landed a killing blow he received 9 SRM in return where I took only 4. He went down I rushed with him on my shoulder to the medical where I was hoping to get some help. I was told that I needed to go in to the sterilization room first. I took out my Scindo and sliced off the top of the doc’s cap and shoved it in to the ceiling in half of a second, then I told him that he has exactly 3 seconds to start fixing E or I will go half a meter lower next time. He calls over security guards. I gently place E down on a surgical table then pick up the security and smash them in to wall which knocked them out for a good hour or so. After that I turned to doc and picked him up by his throat, lifted him on my eye level and told him to ‘’Fix him’’. He got really nervous but never the less he got to work. I was approached by another group of heavy security. I was told to leave medical premises immediately or they will open fire. I ignored them; they started shooting so I activated my skin and knocked each one out. 20 minutes later my Commanding officer showed up herself, and told me to stand down. I told her that until E is fixed I will not leave. She told me that if that it is ok as long as I will willingly surrender after he is out of the surgery. I agreed. 4 hours 20 minute and 15 seconds later he got out and the doc told me that he didn’t make it…

Rhino 728467 Log N41

.. Reinstated. Got my gear back, put on my armor and then my helm. Took it off. Looked at it. Then I grabbed skana and carved ‘’I’’ right above the visor. As a reminder that I have to get stronger , better, faster so that that number stays the same…

Rhino 728467 Log N42

…Mission tomorrow…

Rhino 728467 Log N50

…Kill count 4250. Missions Complete…

Rhino 728467 Log N60

… Kill count 6825. Missions complete. Additionally did a presentation for young tenno today. These poor souls don’t have a single idea what lies ahead of them…

Rhino 728467 Log N61

…Today smith gave me 2 helmets, one of which was mine other was Excalibur’s model helmet. When I told him that there was a mix up he told me that there wasn’t and I should put it on. So I did. What I saw was a very small carving “Be as strong as R’’…

Rhino 728467 Log N72

Here we go again. New mission, new planet, asteroid or whatever it

.. Here we go again. New mission, new planet, asteroid or whatever it is. It’s will be a soulless place after I have walked through it. It’s just me and the assassination target with 60 souls between us. I take no joy in this I’m only doing what I am no told to do; I take no time in killing my targets. I try to make each death as quick and as painless as possible, I sometimes wish I could enjoy killing at least it would give me a drive or somewhat of a sick pleasure, but I don’t get anything out of it. I believe that I have reached a new state of mind where I don’t feel anything, sometimes I push myself to much just to have a chance at death so that this feeling less nightmare would end but each time I fail, even last time I went in I have broken my chest armor piece, left lung punctured but I just looked down to my Scindo which was covered in blood not sure whose blood it had most on mine or the fallen souls, it didn’t matte whose blood it was I cleaned it off with a swing and put it on my back and walked toward my escape route. Everyone that I fight is always to weak or there are just too few of them. At least today I finally got the mods that I ordered that should make my armor feel new again. Also one last thing before I go to Ceres I got rookie partners this time I believe that their name was ember, mag and trinity. Funny names I just hope that they are getting in too…

Edited by GoneM4d

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeh keep writing, dont ask for delete lots of space, i enjoyed it, and will if you post more.

but like Ced23 said paragraphing is good, if you cant it wont stop me reading.

cool story mate and thanks for the read.

....and tenno how long since your last log entry, be careful id not like to see you get reprimanded for not making official logs on time!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...