Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Mother Of All Rants..

Hayden11121

Please note that the second comment is Custom Complaints. It's where I take my stubborn &#! and debate/ ask for ideas on somethings I was messaged.

The Third reply is Suggestions, as great ideas and conversations that can be found in pages of posts can be hard, I do the troubling part for you, and proceed to write either the most unique, well rounded, and majority liking ideas.

Please message me and/or reply to this thread for any of the suggestions, I'll be happy to have a conversation with you.

Who am I and why am I writing this?

I am Hayden, I have 500+ hours on this game, and I prefer the more creative and unique approach to a problem. I maintained Loki as 75% of my frame time, and I love the creativity of the class. This game could be full of Loki's and you'd have more fun then what it is now, to me. I am writing this because I feel these need to be brought to attention. All of it. It's been neglected for too long. Resources available or not.

Ready for this list? It's long...

These upcoming lists need to be fixed. For general friendly to read mentality and not a wall of text, I"ll break it up with gifs and funny pictures. You know, those things the internet folks like.

1. Balance in this game through weapons.

163.gif  I am a badass. I use any weapon I want until level 30 mobs come.

Here is how it works. Due to the uneven amount of armor scaling in this game, it turns into the game needing armor ignoring weapons, or a massive dependence to the unmodified element, Armor Peircing, to maintain damage. This does not increase difficulty, it just makes the enemies live slightly longer and stop the variety of things you can use at the end of the game. For some reason, Throwing Knives in the future are far better then guns. DE has acknowledged this and decided that Armor is fine. Why? Who knows... Armor is being fixed soon.

BUT THERE IS MORE TO WEAPONS

The ammo efficiency and the recent addition of Forma has ruined even more guns for players. Before a gun would be superior to the obviously superior damaging gun in terms of Polarized spots, meaning if modded right you could save more mod points and make up for the effectiveness of said gun. With Forma DE has made a nice buck from the community, and further removed the gap of "Useful Vs Useless".

Again with Ammo Effeciency, some things REFUSED to be changed, despite the logic behind it. Dual Vipers kill about 3-4 enemies at midtier levels per clip. Whereas Bronco will kill 10 enemies in 20 bullets. Now, not only is Bronco more efficient as "One Shot One Kill", but since ALL of the ammo pick ups are the same value, it undermines fast rate of fire weapons.

1237811602_shells.gif STOP TICKLING ME! I HAVE ARMOR ON! USE BOLTS YOU NOOB!  

If you haven't noticed, one shot one kill weapons seem to be the only reliable source of output. But then you have simply dumbfounded terms of ammo that were to be used as placeholders, but were never changed from lack of care. No fucks to give here! Why can I only carry 70 arrows? But I can carry 545 toxic payloads and rockets? It's not that hard to fix the max amount. Simply change the line of script... It really shows how little DE cares sometimes seeing this..

B: Randomly Generated Numbers (RNG)

Random Number Generator

The world's bane to hard working players striving to achieve a goal in a friendly and fair environment

Basically, It goes like this. From the moment you step into Warframe, you have tons of things affecting you all at once, dealing with the RNG. But first, let me explain what should happen.

"Lotus told me to kill 10 rat-neer"

"Kills 10 rat-neer"

"50 experience, 30 ammo, 1 module, continue onward!"

How it does work

"Lotus told me to kill 10 corp-bugs"

"Kills 20 Corp-bugs"

"Gains 1 module, 50 experience"

"Congratulations, you have the same reward as the guy who killed 5 Corp-bugs! Isn't this fair?"

Maybe not as extreme as to detail it in a quest giving attitude, but it's the same concept, nevertheless. The very second you start, you can get mods that people NEVER get, and you may not even care. When I reset, my first mod was a Flow. That thing people haven't seen after 200+ hours. Is this fair? This mod changes gameplay, let's make it next to unobtainable!

Now, Skinners box states that if you push a button over and over, if there is a small chance for a treat, you can extend the time the MOUSE spends pushing the button and lessen the reward they get and have them content.

What Skinner's Box doesn't quite get is that if you're a person who doesn't RELY on this button, eventually you'll stop pressing it.

fSV89.gif ONE DAY, I WILL GET 1/3 OF MY PRIME WEAPON  

Sadly, it's not true. No matter how many buttons you press, it is a lottery, and nothing more. You'll never get a higher chance to earn Multishot, you're still at square 1. You'll never find that Frost Prime Blueprint more reliably even though you bought 85 void keys. *Poor, Poor Chastity* I will refer back to this when we get into the next section soon. So remember, this isn't a Chronological Bible. You'll have to refer back to it. Luckliy these seizure inducing pictures can fix that.

This is not only stupid method it is a kick in the face to those who want to work for something. Steve even made a sny remark stating we were looking for "Instant Gratification" yet people earn mods that are gamechanging 150 hours before others. I'd want some gratification at that point too.

The point of the matter is that no matter how hard you work, your chances NEVER get better. GG Social Life, gotta farm for game changing mods.

Third: The Need Of Certain Almost Unobtainable Modules

thats_how_you_divide_a_bullet-58158.gif  Don't mind me. Just using Multishot mod.  

The enemies armor scales too high, but the health, too low. They cannot take impact on damaging spots unless they are heavy units, which have too much health and armor. Sorry, Elite doesn't mean Juggernaut plated with Ultralisk hide covered in Diamond Spikes made forged from a Rubido coated molten kryptonite.

If you do the math in this game, you'll see that you can do SO much more damage with modules then the enemies can scale for. But the thing is, to literally double your damage output, you need Multishot! A rare mod that you cannot farm for! Let me put it this way. If you have Cryorounds your targets will not be slowed. That is huge! If you do not have fire you lose 90% of damage out *x3 to infested* on your weapon! Just so happens every element can stun, so you should have all on otherwise you're not being efficient! Simple as that! "LFG T3 Defense" "I have everything but Multishot.." *Kicks player*

Is that really fair? Should modules make guns SOOO much stronger? Everything should be balanced, should it not? Should I have a need to ALWAYS use Multishot and Serration? Difference is something that should be excercised, but as of late it seems it really pulled a hammy.

1374082328_hamster_struggles_to_escape_t GET ME OUT OF HERE THE SET UP IS SO BLAND  

Yes, yes it is you cute ball of fluff. Every set up revolves around +% Damage, Multishot, +% AP, +% Elements, +Fire Speed. That's all there is. And once you level one mod, you don't need to level another like it any more. Fun.. a one time experience that doesn't even extend artificial gameplay like you'd think. It just leaves you useless until you level up the right mods, or EVEN FIND THEM! *RNG*

4: Stealth

1273427360_surprize-ninja.gif  (Sarcastic) I wonder where he could be this time.  

Basically, it goes like this.

ChaozDesignz_Orthos_Sneak_Attack.gif 

Damn, you knocked me to the ground! Good one! I bet my friends would like to see you after they LEAVE MY DAMN MOM OUT OF THIS!

Stealth needs a rework bad. So far it is either rush with Shade, or wait slowly for them to walk at awkward pathing directions and assassinate them, IF your stealth kill does enough damage. It's unreliable, and overall needs work. I cannot say more.

E: Lore

tumblr_loonscniwN1qhrg39o8_250.gif  THIS IS CALLED THE FLYING SEAGULL HEADBUTT 

Vor and his damn Seagulls.

This is pretty much all the lore we have seen. This is literally the fight scene with Vor... Our lore cannot accurately go across a point without some sort of action involved. Whether how petty or realistically ideal it is to let these things happen, we go in and F*** it up, and turn everything into Miasma soup with a couple bits of M Prime for desert. Nothing has been friendly to us, and we continue on our journey fighting any and everything for no real purpose.

Now, U9 was focused on Lore.. but so far all we have is a couple paragraphs. Infact, I have written more Lore for things I like in my freetime then this game has Lore overall.

And the lore is so Trivialized too, resulting in namecalling instead of factual and possibly lore related terms.

"Eyeless Slave" when referring to Lotus.

"Filthy Dogs" when referring to Tenno.

This doesn't lead us to believe anything other then who we fighting are at the brain capacity of a 12 year old girl on facebook getting into an argument.

"OH MY GOD, SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE EYES"

The fact that U9 was based around lore and yet so little was written is astonishing to me. And the events have demoralized me with the little amount of lore and nonsense involved in them either way.

For instance, Grineer killing Corpus are a good thing. If you have 2 enemies that are about to knock you out, and they hurt each other first, guess who is in better conditions? Digital Extreme's output is "Well they control trade so let's punish the player" which, by the way, was a TERRIBLE idea if we had lost. However, Corpus and Grineer fighting should actually HELP trade for both sides. They would need much more resources imported in to deal with the current fighting. A control module is the head of a jackal/hyena. So more control modules would be imported if the grineer HAD won the event so the Corpus can make these machines of war. We could literally sit there in our Dojos looking at our Koi ponds thinking "Can I make a transformer" while they not only help us with increased trade, but kill each other.

And so far the lore has been simplified.

We are people in suits of armor. Whoo hoo. "Does the second skin peel as easy as the first"

Naked Nick proves we are human. And the fact that corpus capture targets have their helmet taken off to show a perfectly normal human face. Good job Grineer, you just got the &#! of the evolution chain, didn't ya?

Again, easily noticeable line of Lore here, adding Hayden Tenno as the first Warframe. This is a cheap and effortlessly way to say "We have lore, just buy this game to find it all out" instead of an actual campaign in Warframe, we have to go off of a whole other game for the little bits and tidbits we could try to relate ably transfer into Warframe storyline.

I realize this is beta, but it is also having weekend events constantly, promoted through youtube, and also going out to Ps4 and *maybe* Xbox 1! I like Lore. Killing S#&$ is fun, but after awhile, I want a reason why I am doing it.

This Subject Is Touchy, So It Will Be Short

VERY TOUCHY

6. Design Council And Why It Is Flawed

chuck-norris-conan.gif The fight of good idea vs good money. Money always wins..

Replace good idea with knife and money with chuck Norris, and you have the Gif. I enjoy watching conan get beat up. It's cool looking!

I realize you want to eat at my guts, but please, here me out. Whether or not the player has earned the 250$ or so for the design council ship, or if they were given it, their opinion is now more focused then anyone else's. Infact, there may be a thread of the same design in the Design Council with DE responding to it, but who knows?

This is a cheap and tacky way of ruining the game, making DE look bad, and separating players.

Let's put it like this. I could make ideas all the time that are brilliant, but they get not as much attention as the child who was given this designer council in an effort for his parents to shut him up. Is the entire Design Council full of kids? Of course not, some are well rounded individuals who often share their information with us. But there is at least 1% *Or more from what I've seen in Design Council chat* of kids. Do they corrupt the information? Yes. Is that bad? No. Sometimes kids think of the most outrageous things and that could be good for the game. However, is buying power fair? Is buying more of a vote fair?

Let me some it up?

Grandmaster -> Noble

Everyone Else -> Plebian

Is that really fair, DE? Should people be able to BUY power? What's next, selling ComMod positions for 1,000$?

I realize this is a touchy subject, but I hate the fact people can buy power and have their voice heard. I have spent 30$ on this game, and would gladly spend more if I didn't feel like I Was being a second class payer.

I am not saying everyone in Design Council is wrong. But everyone in Design Council isn't right either..

9.. or VII? Maybe 8? Ah hell, next one!

Useless Parkour

This game is full of action packed ninjas fighting cyborgs. Let's make it have the ability to wallrun, flip up ledges, and do all of this other stuff! Too bad they implemented it in the worst way possible.

tumblr_mmqjc6NEtK1sqbpfoo1_250.gif The Most Responsive Parkour In Warframe 

That is probably the funniest thing from the office I've seen. That show is bad... like.. bad.

Back to the point.

Movement in this game is not only unresponsive, it is unreliable and often jolts you along instead of realistically moving you from point A to B.

Hell, they decided that sliding should BOOST momentum!

The logic behind parkour doesn't fit actual terms, and is very useless. You know how you can backflip while aiming? Well, why do that when you can just... turn around and walk back and get further...

Why do a dodge roll when sprinting is faster?

However, looking at one of the worst MMO's I've ever played, they did do something right. Guild Wars 2.

You had a stamina bar that allowed you to roll, dodging all AoE, focused attacks, and almost every attack there is. This let movement because a useful thing in an MMO, and maybe doing flips and tricks like that could possibly make wallrunning and flips useful.

I mean, if you're running and all of a sudden you roll, your target *No matter how much of a good shot they are* are not anticipating that. Realistically it should make us avoid bullets, but the Aimbots that the AI have don't exactly do that.

Have any ideas how to make movement useful? Shoot me a PM or post it in the thread for discussion with other players.

This shall conclude this thread. I shall use the second placeholder for more.. minor things, and the third I will work on immediately, for giving ideas that were proposed.

Edited by Hayden11121

And here we are at part 2 of the rant.

This rant should grow over time, if people care about this thread at all.

I will make this "Custom Complaints!"

What are custom complaints?

Well, knowing my QQ side to everything, as you all should, I can and will complain about anything.

So why my head is hurting thinking about what to complain about next, I will talk about things OTHER people want to see me rant on.

For instance, I was messaged to talk about the Lack Of Endgame. So here it goes.

1. The "End Game" Possibilities

Now, as we all know Warframe is lacking an endgame. To be honest, Campaign fixes this none. The only real thing they could do is add harder enemies, scenerios, and different skins/ weapons for completing this. Make a dungeon crawler game more elite of a dungeon crawler. However, if you want this to positively work, you need to fix RNG or add a Token System. Otherwise, players get burnt out.

The reason we don't have an endgame is "What do we do?"

Kill more stuff? This idea has been puzzling DE for quite some time, and at the moment, it's puzzled me for weeks. We could do Weekend Events constantly, but if you do that you have Guild Wars 2, a noticeably flawed game in design.

You could add PvP! But then there needs dedicated servers, rework of mods/ frames/ weapons/ a PvP Champion system, and so much SO MUCH additions.

You could add more stuff in the void! Well the way it is now is the void is a place of pure RNG. RNG to get the key, and RNG to get your item. Do that 5 times in a row IF YOURE LUCKY and you have your weapon.

Adding more to the Void actually does nothing but increase grind time for players to get into the void, or spend less time actually playing the game, recruiting in the LFG channel.

So what is the solution to Endgame? Well, it needs to occur. Live World Events and Weekend Events are turn offs, Void burns people out, and more of a dungeon crawl game may be applicable, FOR THE TIME. Adding whole exclusive maps/ modes even that really bring out the "TeamSpeak needing 1337 uber" gamers would be great.

Of course, Nightmare mode kind of worked upon this, but with the difficulty of the current game there was no real challenge. People STILL found a way around it.

But then you have the chance of all the new weapons and gear power creeping up the old gear

like so

Bye bye Kunai, welcome to the Kunai Prime!

If we go with any of the above suggested ideas, the reaction of the community falls onto this.

urkel.gif Worse, worse, worse, then OMG WTF O GOD.

II: Ultimates

Now, I often hear that ultimates are fine, but are they really?

"Oh go to T3 Defense then the Ultimates don't work as they shou-"

WATCH YOUR MOUTH MUGGLE!

The ultimates still do huge things such as make enemies take double damage or outright kill everything that isn't a heavy unit. If it takes until the hardest challenge in the game, is that really fair?

If my sword in Skyrim kills everything in one hit but a giant, that is ok?

If my sniper shoots through everything but a heavy tank in Bf3, that is fine?

This excuse needs to go out the door before discussing, please do not let it happen that this thread gets derailed by the most simple and unthought out excuse.

Now Ultimates should be changed, if not the energy system. I do however, think Ultimates should be spammed, but shouldn't benefit the spammer on the same enemy.

Such as Radial Disarm. How do you remove their guns twice?

Or Trinity. Heal your teammates twice?

This not only removes the "Damage" aspect that Ultimates are now, but helps create diversity.

Think about it. If

Fireball < Shock < Overheat < Fireblast < Overload < World On Fire < Miasma

Why use anything but Miasma? You're getting more bang for your buck with Miasma.

However, then you have "The Situationals" such as Trinity and Radial Disarm.

How do you argue these two?

"Well if my teammates are almost dead then Trinity would win!"

"Well if everything has a ranged gun and are Ospreys, Loki would win!"

You could argue the situations over and over and you'll never find a balance, that is just how it is. They are too situational.

So I bet you're wondering why not use these situational creative abilities?

They stop power creep, they are more unique to use, and encourage diversity!

Well, they cost more money. Coding Switch Teleport is a lot harder then reskinning Fireball into Freeze and adding Frost instead of Fire.

So this whole game goes into "How far can your ultimate" clear in most scenerios, instead of "When should  I use my ultimate"

Whether the idea is through cooldown, a charge up, or changing the mechanic of the Ultimate, I will let you folks decide.

tumblr_moxnwn0D9d1susybgo1_400.gif Apparently Miasma is better then this..

I was asked to talk about the alert system. So here we go!

Alerts Focused On RNG

The alert system is another "Great" design focused by DE. Make average players as caught up as the hardcore gamers while completely undermining the hardcore gamers efforts of earning everything through work instead of luck. It really determines where DE wants income from. If you have 200+ hours like me and many others, you aren't considered in the alert system.

The missions are weak and give either too good of rewards or nothing for rewards. If the rewards are too great then you lessen the gameplay since this is Grindframe, and if the rewards are too bad then the game is called "Pay To Win" as to potentially DOUBLE your damage output you need orokin catalysts, and to double your frame you need reactors.

So what do we do? Make farming the pieces possible like Forma BP's through the Void? That lessens the need for anyone to buy anything because Reactors and Catalysts are 1 time processes on the frame/weapon.

If we lessen the availability we get a Pay2Win, or a rather funny nickname, Pay2Sleep, for good gear,  and if make it too easy to get we get DE starving for profit.

I suggest changing the data tables and perhaps being able to farm for the ability to select what alert missions you want.

If you want your reward to be a custom helmet, receive a "Token Of Lotus Gratification" that changes the alert that will be a default alert into a Helmet lottery.

5 Tokens can be for Forma, 10 For Orokin or Reactors.

How you gain these Tokens can be through leveling weapons, completing T3's in Void, or general tough things to do to limit farming of them.

This could alleviate some pain, make players work for it, and still hide the best things behind a wall that instead is a wall to work towards instead of a lottery.

I really lost count. But the next one, Events!

I was waiting for this to come along....

The grinding that is events...

tumblr_moft0iq5vO1sqgkzuo1_250.gif OH GOD WRONG GRINDING

The way DE has done events is to introduce something early or not introduce it at all, which seems to be more like a kid's punishment.

"If I count to 3 you don't get to eat dinner even though I made it already"

Too bad, you made the content, best bet you'd deliver.

But then there are the consequences of it, such as top 100 players not getting their mods, and the lack of weapons given.

"Not willing to reap the consequences? Unfortunate"

Too bad I'm not the only decision here. For instance, I want to do this event, but others don't.

If it fails, which it might, it won't be my fault.

Most single player games have consequences for actions, but these are single player games. Doing this further extends the border between "Here for reward" "Here for the community" "Not doing it cause I don't care" which makes groups of the community bitter towards each other, much like the Nerfs and Buff-heads are right now.

And then the events are so boring. It's all grind and grind.

NOW, if the events gave something that could help us, and we could use it in the event only, and gain it as a reward IF we win, that would be nice! Such as a preview of the reward!

What if there was an event for grappling hooks and we were given grappling hooks only in the event missions?

I'd play the hell out of that.

What if we were given Snipetron Vandal as our gun while in the event missions? I'd test the hell out of that gun.

What if we got to see Grineer tilesets that are new before they got released in this event? I'd explore!

However, the game right now is "Grind grind grind" and then an event shows up and it turns into "GRIND FASTER GRIND HARDER"

And then there is a Live Story, the biggest turn off for Lore. You cannot play the same thing over and over! New content is introduced but only temporary, meaning new players will get turned off from lack of thigns to do as quick as veteran players.

However, if they could go back and hunt informers, kill fomorian reactors, and enjoy the game in a "Flashback"-esque mode, we might have that culled.

THen you get into the Live Story that is like Guild Wars 2, and you see a noticeable flaw quick.

Either you get turned off from being so lost from Lore

Or you get bored of the simple lore.

It cannot go well with these weekend events. They are a consuming price on DE's resources, for videos, the codes, the details put in, just for a once in a lifetime thing.

This cannot end well. Especially in Beta...

The Limited Tilesets And The Future To Come Of It

Tile sets are very limited at that. VERY limited. For infested all you have are grineer rekins, and corpus have their own set up, but only 2-3 maps each... That is about 6 actual maps for this entire game, reused over and over. And over. And over. And over.

tumblr_mnlme8EHgP1rcy99do1_500.gif This should be the general reaction to everyone.

The game is such a grindfest they can't even make the dungeons we painfully crawl different. Isn't that great? We have Design Council and overpriced plat making money flow into DE, and they spend it on another reskin, more RNG, and the best part is coming up soon.

So, this event, Arid Fear or whatever, has Corpus going into the Void. Logically you think "Let's kill them for a nice reward, maybe a corpus-primed blueprint"

No, we have to WORK for our @(*()&#036; Grineer Tilesets. We have... to work... for more content.

This is becoming excruciatingly difficult to believe they care at all about maps, as every single infested map is a reskinned grineer one. Sure, infested are from other bodies originally, but if it took the Ancients so long to mutate into what they are lorewise, wouldn't that mean the ships would be broken down, or crashed on an asteroid?

I really want to see more tilesets, and I can only point this out that we have next to none. F*** this game, let's dangle a carrot infront of their face at every turn! Screw uniqueness of maps!

It pains me to see such a good game gone to waist because newbies don't want to play reskin after reskin, which I wouldn't either had I noticed it before I was hooked. (I never was an explorer, as you can guess from me maining Loki and loving the speed of him)

This alone can stop so much greif in newer players joining. My brother won't play because it's all reskinned maps, let alone how many other people..

If you are going to add maps, let's try to make them involve Parkour for specific things, not as a way of actually passing the area. Such as instead of waiting for this elevator, I am going to wallrun back and forth up this shaft and get there before the elevator does, cause I'm a ninja!

Maps should be added, I can only take suggestions in this case as to what kind of maps, I cannot take suggestions for anything else as DE makes the maps, not I.

Suggestions for DE to take your map idea would be great, and discussing the map architect lorewise would be a great process to discuss on!

So how do we fix this? I'll leave that for you guys!

What do you folks think? Have any better ideas? Message/ Post them!

So please, if you folks have any ideas for an idea above, please post them! I read the comments and post them in the post right below me as suggestions! Thanks for reading, pat yourself on the back!

Edited by Hayden11121

How's it hanging? You've either skipped down to read this one, or read it all, but good for you, take my +1. *Not a valid form of currency*

This is the "Suggestion" thread, which should be new to many players, as I've never seen the idea before.

I read suggestions from particular subjects I mentioned, and post the varied results that are either brilliant in design, or majority agree with.

So, with Stealth, Many thing everything except bosses should be instantly killed. And why not? You kneecap them then provide a heavy hammer to their head, they should die, right? If you decapitate them with 2 swords, they shouldn't go "OH HE SLIT MY THROAT, PRESS THAT CONSOLE BUTTON" The only real exception should be bosses that can't be instantly killed. However the design of this game is "As soon as the boss would spot him the boss appears"

So, no instant kill bosses, but everything else sounds decent to me.

Then there was another idea which was too unique to pass up. Since I just kneecapped that Corpus Tech and then sent my Reaper Prime around his throat, and he lived, he is now crippled, moving slowly, and trying to flee. His Adrenaline pumps, he ignores every console, and tries to run for help. He suffers DoT from bleeding out and heavy movement lose from being kneecapped. Therefore, even being stealthy for bigger enemies can be helpful, then while they bleed out, kill everything else!

I find both ideas applicable, but there are still 2 major problems that we need Ideas for!

What is the reward for stealthing?

What can we do while we "Wait" for the enemies to split up?

Why have great stealth if pressing 4 makes it all go by quicker?

And why stealth when it involves sitting there waiting for the second their pathing says "Turn around, insert 'leave my mom out of this'" Most games has secondary objectives you can do while stealthing, or they are just plain bad. Vent travel would be a nice way to stealthily avoid rooms overall. And more walls/ ledges would be nice because, hey, the bad guys NEVER look up!

The rather great idea that was suggested by only one comment was one I couldn't pass up.

In halo when you are behind someone, or even 45 degrees at their side, you can assassinate them, which kills them. This really made players watch their back, and helped kill a lot of Heavy units in Campaign, infact, it was almost impossible at one point to beat the game without assissinations when on a harder difficulty.

This meant players could attempt stealth until they were caught, and when they got swarmed would try to hold agro while other players went around backstabbing everything. This could actually make Loki, Ash, and Nova useful with their movement utility skills, to change their position in the midst of combat and start backstabbing while the enemies are silenced.

To do this you'd have to make AI a little more responsive to players on each side, but that AI rework alone could be the one needed for a real challenge.

I like this idea! It was pretty good for a fool's suggestion (;

End-Game Suggestion

Now, I was messaged this suggestion and added my spin on it.

The basic idea was basically a free polarization like forma, except it increases damage like a gun would leveling in up another game instead of having polarities.

The more times you did it, such at T1, you'd lose 10% or so effectiveness that affinity has to the gun.

Eventually, you'll be leveling your gun to where it does nothing. This increases affinity sales and boosts gametime.

HOWEVER, it artificially increases gametime. This is still the same game, but now you'd have 10 Tiered 8 Forma'd Supercharged Acrid.

It would make the game easier, but the idea is actually that of a decent one in Design.

*More Gameplay = Stronger Gun*

Maybe instead of something stronger you get cosmetics, such as different animations for your evades, backflips, and so on?

Imagine if at rank 8 a Loki flipping up a ledge makes a decoy above the ledge and switch teleports it, then the decoy dies. *Toggleable*

This could alleviate the useless mastery rank and give more Epeen rights without even changing that much.

However, it's a temporary addition, we still need more ideas! Thanks for the original poster!

A "Token" System Of Sorts For A Mod.

Because of RNG, it's either "You have it, you don't" like picking pedals off of flowers. So a way to do this while also going with the fact that we obey Lotus *For now (;*

So what I saw is a great idea. You want Multishot, Lotus says there aren't enough copies, and you need to prove yourself that you're experienced and loyal to the Tenno. She then proceeds to order you to prove your quality of kills, and amount of kills by slaughtering factions, units, reviving other Tenno, or doing any sort of "Secondary Mission" while grinding through.

HOWEVER, To stop Xini spamming like the new drop tables did, once you get a certain amount for a mission, you have to do another mission. There is no "Cyath, Cyath, Cyath" (Great for Leveling up and finding neurodes btw, it's on eris) now give me multishot!

This could validate the RNG without directly giving a token system. I see no general flaw with it and feel as if it'd actually set up more game modes in other places instead of having a focused few on bosses, Defense, and Mobile Defense.

Great job to the poster!

Ideas for that form of stealth are also appreciated, however this thread is not stealth alone, I will be reading the comments and posting them here! Happy discussing tenno!

Edited by Hayden11121

Completely valid points. Especially the armour issue.

Those gifs aren't helpful, though. All they do is distract readers from the actual content.

Well, the "Darn tootin internet youngins" tend to think Wall of Text is rather deterring, and instead of posting anything constructive, post

"TL;DR"

Damn them scoundrels and their 1 track minds. However, laughs can be shared at the same time that criticism is thrown around. It helps gets the point across and can make a tone that most people cannot interpret through words alone.

There are all nice points, though repeated through multiple threads..... since most of them are big things... it would be best to have (we already have plenty) separated threads for each thing.

As far as the "rare mods" though, you are mistaken... since you CAN farm them.... besides the typical grineer attack mod drop..... multishot mods are more common in void missions (at least from my experience) and every multishot mod is available as a reward in category 3 defense missions for each faction. I've seen so many multishots after that change in loot drop that i find it funny how easy it is to get such an important mod now, when not so long ago it was the epitome of awesomeness to get 1 drop (now i am swimming in them, most from voids and defense).

Stealth and armor are also pretty repeated.... i've read some really nice ideas out there, you should add suggestions there instead of yet another thread.

Well, the "Darn tootin internet youngins" tend to think Wall of Text is rather deterring, and instead of posting anything constructive, post

"TL;DR"

Damn them scoundrels and their 1 track minds. However, laughs can be shared at the same time that criticism is thrown around. It helps gets the point across and can make a tone that most people cannot interpret through words alone.

Those same "Darn tootin internet youngins" never post anything constructive either so there's really no point in trying to appeal to them, I don't mind it though and I agree with the 2nd part.

Those same "Darn tootin internet youngins" never post anything constructive either so there's really no point in trying to appeal to them, I don't mind it though and I agree with the 2nd part.

However, appealing to everyone is the best way to get a great balanced game.

A little youngin, a little hardcore, a little casual, throw it all in with some teamwork, and you have.... THE PERFECT GAME.

Wow, generally valid complaints. That's unusal for a topic on these forums.

Just one thing of note: you can farm for multi-shot mods now. Just you know, as rare rewards from T3 defenses like everything else of value :V. Pistol from infested, rifle from corpus and shotgun from grineer I think.

Also, unless I'm way wrong shouldn't "What Skinner's Box doesn't quite get is that if you're a person who doesn't REALLY on this button, eventually you'll stop pressing it." be RELY not REALLY?

They are repeated, but if multiple people complain, maybe it's time for DE to do something?

And like I said at the top, any and all suggestions can be messaged to me! I'll cover them!

I believe that a single strong, thread is better than multiple spammed ones... since it spams the forums, it tends to get negative reactions after some time (due spamming) and above all..... sometimes good ideas get lost because of many threads overwhelming the forums about the same thing.... and also a problem when they start getting locked or disregarded after some time when they are being heavily spammed.... but that's just my opinion.

They are still all valid points (except the multishot mod one, for the above mentioned reasons)

However, appealing to everyone is the best way to get a great balanced game.

A little youngin, a little hardcore, a little casual, throw it all in with some teamwork, and you have.... THE PERFECT GAME.

I agree..... though, if it was myself, i would wrap the gifs in spoiler tags to avoid being automatically displayed

Kudos to you bro~ No pun intended. DE thinks adding more weapons and primes and mods will make WARFRAME better... they are just shortcuts around the core of their problem. To be honest, they should try to get PC version to release and done right before doing any console version or origin... sigh...

Quite the rant... still perfectly content with RNG even though I just used 12 Raid II and a ton of Raid I, and did an defense solo only to get a prime part I already had... Even after hours and hours of play... playing hours of defense, playing Ruk, and Hyena... over, and over, and over again.... I am happy with RNG... because even if it takes me 5-10 tries to get my control Mod, or tons of runs on Xini to get enough plastids to make one fieldron... it makes sense in the end... Personally it makes sense... Why should they make it easier? why should it be instant gratification... why should there ever be a reason to make the chances EASIER... If anything they should sell an item for 10 platinum that last 2 days that will get you higher chances for a certain item, like the rare resource, or guarantee it will drop warframe parts... but even then that doesn't make sense and would ruin the game for others... If DE personally went out of their way to make it easier how would they even make money. You forget this is a Free 2 Play game. The developers have to make money some how. How would they do this?

How about instead of a giant rant that just puts all this down, take the time to tell the developers how to do their job right. You can't simply say oh change numbers here... No Paris will not get the same treatment as a Clan Weapon. Clan weapons are all powerful for a reason... you know how much work I have been putting into building Prova, Dera, Supra, and Spectra... or even Ignis? Now I am working on Flux and I have to go to Xini over, and over for Plastids... Those weapons better be OP so hard they make Vor cry himself to sleep hoping someone with an Ogris doesn't show up in his level.

First tell us what you hate... then make a post to tell Developers what they should do because as it is sure your complaining about it but maybe some hard core facts... Like how much does DE make from his game, how much of a drain on their money does this game take... How much is everyone at DE being payed... How much do the players pay for this game. Will your plan make more money, or less for DE. Think about the long run... This game has to survive on people spending money on the game... People like myself sometimes spend money to get certain resources faster... doesn't mean I am rich or a bad person. Just means sometimes I like rushing things. However at least I am supporting the game and have resolved to support the game to get what I want faster, because DE has made a great RNG system that works.

So Hayden... How will DE make money from your changes?

well made i totally agree with everything with brings me too what are your thoughts on loki im an original close beta tester and ive played with him from the beginning till now now all these new warframes are making him look like Sh*t espically ash and saryen who stole his invisibility and decoy so do you think loki needs to be reworked, buffed, or left alone