Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MY RHINO CONCEPT

AlastorOni

Wow! That's badass!

I like the fact that it is a heavier frame, with more armor reinforcements. But, it still looks like it can be agile enough to do sliding flips, wall runs, and ninja moves.

I love the organic look of the frame. By imitating and emphasizing musculature, it looks like this frame could steamroll everything.

Edited by Crominix772

Hey guys, I used zbrush. Sculpt was done on my old human base mesh, I done quite quickly blockout and ended up with this concept. Maybe I will make update on this later on, cause I really don't have time to play with it some more. Warframe universum seems like really fun thing to do so I got inspired by it.

thats some top notch sculpting! Great anatomy and musculature! Those pectorals are so cut, i bled from just typing about em. Ouch. I agree with Ced, the head silhouette is a bit humany, but it could be plausible because of the sturdy nature of the design. If you design a more ornate/sleek alt Helmet, you've got yourself a Tenno you could take home to mama.

Well this is fricking gorgeous. I second what other folks have said on here, he looks like a sleeker juggernaut-style frame, props. Do you have an online art gallery by any chance? Would love to see more of your works!

I don't have a gallery posted anywhere, but thanks for kind words http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/23/evilmidget.jpg here is one other sculpt, irrelevant to the subject of warframes.

YES! please

...picked up a Rhino Warframe last night.

decide to equip Rhino today

...i hope DE consider's your work Alastor

this is excellent work!

don't get me wrong, the current Rhino looks great: heavy built, armored up, and has a "rhino" feel to its overall appearance. since i had the chance to play with other warframes previously, i felt like the Rhino looked a bit plain next to the other Frames.i put your work side by side to the current one to make a fair comparison.conceptrhino_zpse371590c.jpg-helmet should definitely stay. i can go on why, but i won't, it just works.

-i also think your model respects the current Rhino's style and DE's modeling style

-maybe consider upper body as the "skeleton" or framework and adding armor plating as DE appears to have done. but please leave open areas in the armor plating that show off your framework, especially in the abdominal and spine.i think adding armor will beef up the overall look of your model. this would also beef up the legs a bit- tank class, juggernauts, the Incredible Hulk, military heavy gunners, and DE's Rhino all have one thing in common: a solid foundation.

can't really say anymore except i wish i knew how to use that software =P

again, great work man.

Edited by Suprizebuttseks