Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sgt. Nef Anyo Revision.

Lone_Dude

What about new Nef Anyo? This is concept of my (so you can dislike it) version:

5d3878e23335117920379ced3bb94713.jpg

499734115ead6b7499341c140ea5b48e.jpg

List of abilities:

.Magnet PUSH - reversed version of MAG's pull.

.Offencive Shield Polarize - he will destroy an % of player's warframe shield, so Nef's Lanka will become high-damage RIFLE OF DEATH.

.Bullet attractor - it will prevent player from shooting. Sgt. has a Lanka (slow fire rate, must be charged) - so it will be not really hard to avoid his fire - player will be able to hide. But Nef has MOA's and crewmans around, so they will make you think twice about starting fight with boss without killing his crew. 

List of tactics:
.Focuses on the weakest teammate, or if there is no weakest, the fastest.
.Should actively flee confrontation, especially from tankier frames.
.Should cloak if engaged in melee, and attempt to uncloak outside the field of view of Tenno.
.Lobs smoke grenades at teammates when and if they attempt to confront him at long range.
.Deploys a shield osprey when at long range and sniping.
.If a teammate is downed, he should camp with a line of sight to the teammate, so as to shoot any would-be rescuers
.When repeatedly stunned, drops a smoke grenade which causes a one time stun.
.Occasionally deploys a shield osprey as a distraction.(?)

Maybe Anyo should have second weapon - Detron cannon(Gravidus dilemma and stuff).

Anyo should have an unique arena - with camp spots, dead zones, maybe something like a shooting range. 

P.S. Phrorid concept: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/91438-phorid-eris-boss-revision/?p=1017057

Edited by Lone_Dude

Overall I think it's a fine idea, but I don't think he should get magnet gloves.

He is a sniper after all, and no sniper wants to get up close to their targets.

He drops MAG bp's. And he can use gloves to refill shield or make a high damage to your shield. So he will able to do a massive health damage with sniper. Also, he can use "reverse" mag's "pull". 

Edited by Lone_Dude

I like the idea of making him agile and more like the sniper he's supposed to be, but I'm not sure about giving him a Mag glove. Sure it could serve to make the boss more interesting and harder, but it just feels slightly off to me.

Anyo could definitely do with a proper revision, since so far he only has an amusing history of visor tweaks :D

"He used to have a red visor at first, but it was changed to a blue one like regular crewmen at some point. So far, his visor has gone from red to blue to red and back to blue again over the updates. His visor is now red again for the time being. Also, in the lobby, he is shown with a blue visor." -Wiki

Overall I think it's a fine idea, but I don't think he should get magnet gloves.

He is a sniper after all, and no sniper wants to get up close to their targets.

On the contrary, what shot could be easier than a point-blank one?

Maybe have him tactically rake in and point-blank Tenno, if they ever so happen to get low enough to be one-shot.

But for a list of tactics:

• Focuses on the weakest teammate, or if there is no weakest, the fastest.
  • Should actively flee confrontation, especially from tankier frames.
  • Should cloak if engaged in melee, and attempt to uncloak outside the field of view of Tenno.
  • If a teammate is weak enough to be one-shot, he should attempt to Pull at range then one-shot.
  • Lobs smoke grenades at teammates when and if they attempt to confront him at long range.
  • Deploys a shield osprey when at long range and sniping.
  • If a teammate is downed, he should camp with a line of sight to the teammate, so as to shoot any would-be rescuers
  • When repeatedly stunned, drops a smoke grenade which causes a one time stun.
  • Occasionally deploys a shield osprey as a distraction.

Hopefully, this will have him be a challenge by putting the hurt on those who can close the gap to melee, and encouraging him to prey on weak and the protectors there-of.

Maybe have him tactically rake in and point-blank Tenno, if they ever so happen to get low enough to be one-shot.

• Should cloak if engaged in melee, and attempt to uncloak outside the field of view of Tenno.
  • If a teammate is weak enough to be one-shot, he should attempt to Pull at range then one-shot.
  • Lobs smoke grenades at teammates when and if they attempt to confront him at long range.
  • If a teammate is downed, he should camp with a line of sight to the teammate, so as to shoot any would-be rescuers

Hopefully, this will have him be a challenge by putting the hurt on those who can close the gap to melee, and encouraging him to prey on weak and the protectors there-of.

I don't know what to say after that...

You Sir, got me there. I agree with you now :3

Cool design. As I said in Phorid's rework, DE really need to look at your designs :D

He also can be 2 phase's boss - when he will loose 70% of his health he will start using Spectra pistol on close-range enemy (player), due to damaging his defencive-suit he will gain more electricity damage.  

And with this behavior he could really be a boss worth fighting instead of a tall bullet-spongy crewman.

Cool design. As I said in Phorid's rework, DE really need to look at your designs :D

And with this behavior he could really be a boss worth fighting instead of a tall bullet-spongy crewman.

I also want to add something like mech-hand so he will able to make a big damage with prova boosted by mechanical hand.

• 3 months later...

PLEASE up vote the main thread if you like it, maybe if the up vote thread is high enough, DE might want to use this aproach, or atleast take it into consideration. Also, I really like the idea of the bosses having altered versions of powers of the warframe they drop and becoming unique and not just another enemy with stronger attacks and defenses along with a cutscene, audio lines, and an appearance from the right side of your screen.

Edited by MyHappyFace