Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Toughts On The Ui!

-Legendzzz

This would make it more simple to add same mods directly from the frame/weapon meny.

image.jpg

Overall i think UI is made for 1024/768 resolution pretty much none play with this resolution atleast let us move the windows around so we can se entire frame or make auto change with resolutions. As u can see u dont see half of the frame and so much space on the sides.

This is 1920x1080 RES i guess most common right now.

And yes please make us be able to lock the mods that when lockt we cant change them SELL / FUSE unless we click little unlock icon. So we dont mess up our upgraded mods.

1080p.jpg

Edited by Lolish

This would make it more simple to add same mods directly from the frame/weapon meny.

image.jpg

Overall i think UI is made for 1024/768 resolution pretty much none play with this resolution atleast let us move the windows around so we can se entire frame or make auto change with resolutions. As u can see u dont see half of the frame and so much space on the sides.

This is 1920x1080 RES i guess most common right now.

And yes please make us be able to lock the mods that when lockt we cant change them SELL / FUSE unless we click little unlock icon. So we dont mess up our upgraded mods.

1080p.jpg

I play on 1024x768 and I can tell you the UI looks awful