Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Super Bright Effect

HolySoul77

(lol the floor is lava, jk)

xpot.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

in this case, the bloom,dynamic lighting and color correction are on...and yes i know i can deactivate them, but warframe with all the effects turned off is kinda dull and its not that good...i really need some information from the art & animation moderators...is this a normal behavior? isnt that too bright? or is it only happening with me?

Increase the contrast and you good to go.

btw, it look beautiful, I must try this.

Edit: Nope, It was color correction and Bloom, turn them off. 

But I gonna turn them on from now, it gorgeous!

Edited by Hameln

AGENTSJ24, on 13 Aug 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

You could try lowering your brightness level. This never happens to me since I have everything in the settings turned off.

i'll try that.

EDIT: k8ii.jpg

this is the result, with the brightness at 65%, the sunlight reflected in the sand get tolerable (with bloom,color correction and dynamic lighting on).

but heres the downside..mrwk.jpg

outside the brightness is fine but when entering a structure its pitch black, you can only see the grineers eyes...the light in warframe is kinda extremist, its 2m from the sun or dark side of the moon..

Hameln, on 13 Aug 2013 - 1:48 PM, said:

Increase the contrast and you good to go.

btw, it look beautiful, I must try this.

Edit: Nope, It was color correction and Bloom, turn them off.

But I gonna turn them on from now, it gorgeous!

contrast was at max lvl in this pic

EDIT: still waiting for some oficial info about this

Edited by HolySoul77

I had the same problem too; tried to post pictures but this broke a.ss forum doesn't let me link to my own public photos on Steam. /fail

I think the light team needs to learn some self control. This happens to me on other maps as well, granted not as bad as this, but still, you don't need a degree in game lighting/design to know when you've hit the precipice of "too much". Don't get me wrong, I love the style of the game, but so much of the game emphasizes itself on the lighting, which in most cases is a bit over exaggerated. I don't need to be blinded by planets outside a window, computer/terminal screens don't need to glow like they've been injected with 800lbs. of glow-stick material. Like I said, a little self control goes a long way.

This is happening with all default settings on except DOF/Motion Blur, cause I like my games crisp and clear :)

I shouldn't have to disable default settings to make the game look correct...

Edited by Eulo