Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My "new Account" Trial Log

Xylia

So, while I'm bored and waiting for fixes, I decided to put my own "Getting Started" guide to the test to make sure that it really does work in the way that I envisioned it would, to make sure I do not have any erroneous information, and to perhaps provide Feedback to DE about the New Player Experience post 9.5.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/80851-guide-getting-started-u9/

^^^

There's my "Getting Started" Guide.

This will be a side-project so it will not be finished in a day! I will, however, work on it when I'm bored with other stuff. All of this will be attempted solo, in solo mode unless stated otherwise. I am also choosing Excalibur as my starting 'frame.

So, without further Ado...

GOAL 1: Get Some Starter Weapons

Day 1: Started the game (the Tutorial was EXCESSIVELY laggy), and did 1 run each of Terminus, M Prime, and Caloris. Saw the next mission is a Rescue, and figured I need a Braton before attempting that. Did one more run of M Prime. DE, did you guys make it so the levels are much harder after you've done them once or something? Yeesh. Despite me having Slash Dash where I didn't before, the level was twice as hard the 2nd time I attempted it.

I managed to find a Vitality, a Quickdraw, a Fast Hands, and two Sentinel Regens (... really? I don't even HAVE a Sentinel). I have almost 12k Credits towards my Braton. Weapons are between Rank 2-4.

Day 2: GAH! Okay, they really need to tone down the spawns in Solo Mode. Ran into a room with 15 freaking mobs... they expect a freshly minted newbie to do this while still learning the game? If it weren't for a couple vitality drops (enough to get me to Rank2), I would have been dead in there. I came out of it with like 50 health left before I started finding orbs to get it back up.

Anyways, it is almost midnight. I have 22k, two fusion cores (yay!), Rank2 Vitality, Rank1 Fast Deflection, Heated Charge on my Lato (I took Trick Mag and Quickdraw off, Ammo isn't really a problem, and the reload speed is too little to notice the difference at Rank0).

Rifle Mods are a problem -- nothing wants to drop Rifle Mods. I got a Fast Hands from a Raid reward, and one Ammo Drum dropped. That's it. So basically my MK1 is still unmodded. Luckily I'll be getting my full-fledged Braton here in a couple missions.

My Skana? Uuuuugh, slow leveling. I forgot how freaking long it takes to get any XP on a melee weapon until you can breeze through Infested levels. It is finally Lv2, and the only mod I have I can stick on it is Staggering Force. I got lucky and found a Morphics, so when I get to Vor, I'll have my Cronus; I have more than enough Ferrite and Bundles to make it. So I don't have to farm Vor, that's good.

Day 3: Logged on tonight, and saw a 5500 Credit Alert on Mercury. Lv11-13 Corpus. Eeew. With some Rushing I managed to make it, again, thanks to that Rank2 Vitality. I had ~70 health at the end of the whole thing, but I pulled it off (got 7500 credits total). It was enough to give me enough to buy my Braton! Did a test run on M Prime, it is already Rank 3 and I'm just tearing through these Grineer in seconds. Sooooo much better than that old MK1. I can actually kill stuff with my rifle now decently.

Next time I log on, I will likely take a stab at that Rescue and see if I can put Vor down, hopefully I get at least one damage mod for my Rifle in that time. Not sure if an unmodded Braton has enough ammo to take him down, and not sure my Lato can handle the Lv3-5 Grineer on the way to him very easily. We'll see! I already have all the stuff I need to make the Cronus, so I just gotta kill him once.

Days 4 and 5: Logged on Day #4, decided I'd get that Rescue mission done with. Was easier than I expected, though that could have just been luck. I've always hated Rescue, and I was dreading this. I'm glad its done! Decided to try Vor, too. He dropped a freaking FOCUS, which my main Account sorely needs. Sigh... oh well. Vor, as predicted, dropped his Cronus blueprint. BUT, I didn't have enough money to actually make the Cronus (it takes 15k credits). So, Day 5, I did Lares (Infested Sabotage) several times. Easy, even with an unmodded Skana. Just melee everything, you really can't lose, as long as you do your best to not let the brown guys jump at you (they'll knock you on your butt, then you'll be in mild trouble). If you have Excalibur when this happens, use Radial Blind to get out of it. Mag could also use Pull I suppose, and Loki should just pop Invisibility.

Now that I'm done, I can show screenshots!

Here's my stats: 18 missions, etc.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631915450057028675/99B7D632BDDF896AC2A7DEDAB6BA2C948BA12338/

My Cronus being built:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631915450057027722/D8B40239ABC2E0C2C9E5D0C30EEF1D6DA27B033C/

My Warframe's Mods (and other mods I've collected along the way):

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631915450057020907/86AA3C91998DA828E50FE7C2DBBB27D5FF956D38/

The lack of Rifle Mods is becoming Problematic (both Fast Hands were awarded for the Raid missions):

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/631915450057022160/B3A4DBE5EBA79EECBEEBB2AD4BE3246318AD5CF0/

At least my Pistol has 1 damage mod, wish it was No Return though:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631915450057024404/A0B3C509A093B25D756EF579E03A85AA7485922C/

And, At Last, My Skana (which I will be unequipping here soon!):

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631915450057025626/66BFF27CCD80A077DE7F3A95075234B5A8F38663/

So far, so good! I'm just not sure I like the lack of AP mods. If I can't get some on Venus, I'm not sure how well I'm going to survive on Earth. Also... could something PLEASE drop a Redirection? Sigh...

Edited by Xylia

GOAL 2: Get a Real Melee Weapon!

Day 1: Decided "what the heck?" after killing Vor, and decided to try out Venus. Easier than I expected, those Corpus really have weak armor. It is a nice change from the Grineer units I had faced on Mercury. I had some minor trouble with that stupid Rescue Mission, and I grouped up with some random guy to get Kiliken done.

I picked up two No Return mods, a North Wind, some Ammo Drums... but still no Rifle Damage of any sort.Thankfully, with the weak armor, my Braton with no damage mods can still kill this stuff... but I'm still worried about Earth. If I don't find a Piercing Hit, I might be in trouble.

In other news, I've got all but 3-4 nodes unlocked in Venus and I have 2,200 Alloy Plates which is more than enough for Orthos. I just need to go back and farm Mercury for some Morphics after I buy the Blueprint. I need Rank 2 yet, but I'm halfway there and my weapons aren't even close to being halfway ranked up, and my Warframe is only Rank 16-ish.

Corpus Ship levels rock for credits; I am finding some 4,000 to 4,500 credits in the levels (compared to the 1300 they give me at the end of mission), so I'm well on my way to having enough to buy Orthos's blueprint (which is 20k). Infested Levels are still easy, even on Venus though one has to watch out for Disruptors -- with Excalibur and Slash Dash being Rank3 now, they are easy. One-hit Kills if I see it soon enough that I can line it up for a Slash Dash. Otherwise, nothing else in Venus Infested levels is of any real danger. Not sure how you'd deal with the Ancients if you were a Mag, Loki you'd probably want to drop a Decoy and hack it to death (or use Invisibility).

So other than the continuing problem of a lack of Rifle mods, this is going fairly well so far. Well, there's 1 more Rescue but I think I'm going to wait a little before I try that.

Day 2: Saw an Alert for Gambit Vauban Helmet. Wasn't really interested in the stupid helmet as I don't plan on actually getting a Vauban with this newbie test account, BUT it was a Corpus Assassinate. Whenever you see a Corpus Assassination and it is <Lv20, you can almost guarantee it being Jackal, and he CAN drop Rhino blueprints on Alerts. I couldn't find any groups, so I had to go in there solo (I used Online Mode hoping someone would join mid-mission, but nobody did). To my sheer amazement, I did it! It was incredibly tough, took almost all of my ammo, and I took several red hits during the fight, and thankfully he only used his sticky grenades twice, both times I was clear on the other end of the room. Sadly, no blueprints dropped but I did get a nice tidy sum of credits (like 8k or thereabouts).

Day 3: New Computer! Yay! I was mostly testing out the computer's ability to run the game and its cooling system, but I decided to work a little on this too. Did several missions on Venus, including the Rescue (which I grouped up for, because I hate Rescue). Did the last 2 Venus missions solo, INCLUDING Fossa (I don't suggest a newbie try it, and even then that's with Excalibur, not sure how well Loki or Mag would work for soloing Jackal; Slash Dash played a huge role in it, doing more than 75% of all the damage to his body alone. Also did E Prime on Earth which turned out better than I expected. And of course, to taunt me, the daily roll gives me a Reactor blueprint... oi.

Day 4: I'm back, finally! Been taking a bit of a break from Warframe, and then last night I had this sudden urge to do more Newbie-stuff. Got a group for Eurasia (Slash Dash shines in that level, did 80% of the damage done lol), tried getting a group for Pacific but had to solo it and it was difficult. Beware of Heavy Gunners. Also got a group for Lua and Lith, Lua is absolutely Brutal, don't underestimate this mission. If you're Excalibur, spam Slash Dash like there's no tomorrow! Anyways, I ranked up to 2 with Rank4-5 on my MK1 and Skana; my Warframe ~23, Braton is about 14 or so, Cronus is about 12, and Lato is about 13 or 14. I bought my Orthos Blueprint, and I only need to kill Captain Vor (who should be quite a bit easier now!) for the 4 Morphics it takes to build Orthos. Once I do that, I am off to Jupiter!

Day 5: DONE! I ran Captain Vor once, but then I said "Aw, screw it, Morphics drop better in Mars." I had a tough time with the Rescue (Mariana or something like that?) right before Vay Hek's mission, but I managed to get it done (again, Commanders, nnnnngh THE most annoying mobs in the game, period). Found a group for Vay Hek who dropped a Neurodes (also got a Neurodes from that Rescue). I bought a Boltor Blueprint, knowing I only needed a little Salvage. Went to Mars, did up to Ultor, but it seems Morphics doesn't drop in Ultor very well so I kept doing Quirinus (so I could get the end of mission reward unlike the Sabotage at the beginning of Mars). Easily got the 900 Salvage needed for Boltor, and my 4 Morphics, and with my Orthos building as I type this, this goal is now done.

As with Goal #1, I am going to show some status screenshots:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631916283518633841/C7E16C6E67CC26D93F6B05C50C8A0960B9D48F0C/

^^

These will come in handy very soon. The Orthos is a killer melee weapon, and the Boltor's innate Armor Ignore will boost my damage a notch with the cost of some long-range accuracy. I will likely use the Boltor for Grineer, and the Braton for Corpus as the Armor Ignore is not needed as much.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631916283518636463/58D10CB9533F157B9EC001C874E50D801BD98359/

^^

My Warframe mods. I still don't have a Redirection. Sigh. But with my Excalibur being 26 now, I have some 260 Shields so it hasn't been Too bad. With this setup, my health is 440 and once I have my Boltor and Orthos, these missions won't be as hard.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631916283518638809/ADCE17BC898E2766E630D2F75CE56FE2AB7DDF31/

^^

My Rifle Mods. Offscreen: 2 Point Strike mods. This setup chews through Mars Corpus units in seconds (except for Techs). That Stormbringer was likely an incredibly lucky drop, I doubt this would have been quite as easy without it. I also found a Charged Shell on some Infested in Mars as well, so keep killing Infested on Mars or Jupiter, you'll eventually get it.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631916283518640880/EC5EDDB7794926749A6ADD27528F353F41532AFC/

^^

My Pistol Mods. I'm a little low on funds, and I'm not sure what to use those mod points on. I could boost No Return and Stormbringer a bit, but like I said I'm a bit low on Funds, and I don't have very many cores left (I used a lot of them on my Braton and Focus).

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631916283518647662/367286F2ACBFB79DF676B7324ED6D92626E99918/

^^

My Melee Weapon, which is ironically the most powerful thing in my arsenal. With this setup, Infested on Mars die in 2 hits. Just mash the E key and keep walking forward. Swish Swish Swish Swish Swish. Just keep an ear out for the Ancients' Roar, and be ready to Slash Dash should a Disruptor be around the corner. Infested are actually easier than Corpus or Grineer and as luck would have it, both of my Quirinus runs had Infestation spawn in them.

Edited by Xylia

Please Note: I'm deviating from my "Getting Started" Guide, in that I am skipping original Goal #3 in favor of Goal #4. Details as to why, below.

Goals #4 and 5: Materials, Pass #1 and Get a Real Side-arm!

Day 1: Decided "what the hek, why not?" and decided to do some more while waiting on my Orthos and Boltor to build. I farmed up 6 Morphics (only need 5 for Kunai) in just two more runs of Quirinus, and I now have easily enough materials to make a Kunai (whose BP I just bought), except the Nano Spores. To get Nano Spores, I need to go to Saturn, and that means fighting Grineer. I think I'll wait until my Boltor is finished and then I'll take it to Mercury to get it some levelups first.

Day 2: Logged on this morning, Orthos was ready, Boltor was not (stupid 24h weapons anyways). Decided to take my Orthos to Oro (Infested Sabotage on Earth) to level it up a bit. Got Level 3 on the first mission then I was like "meh, try Jupiter anyways". I did, but the first mission was just a little tough. My Orthos was Lv5 after that, and I was able to stick on a Fury and rank it up to Rank 1 and then things got much easier. Ran the 2nd mission of Jupiter, got another level on my Orthos (and ranked Fury up again!). Found 2 Neural Sensors, and then I saw the next mission was Io, a Defense. I decided "what the hek, why not?". I was able to solo it, but only because I was Excalibur. I doubt I could have handled Wave 5 without Slash Dash, as there were 6-8 Ancients in that wave. Everything else I killed with my Orthos. 1 more Neural Sensors dropped. Now that I have the Neural Sensors, I am only 2 Rare Mats away from being able to build Rhino! I'm going to make my way towards Europa, and the only problems I foresee will be the two Rescues back-to-back, but they might not be that bad as they are both Infested.

Day 3: I'm going to call this "Day 3" but it isn't really "Day 3" because I think I played a little a couple other "days" too. But anyways, with my Boltor finished, and my Orthos already done from the previous session, I leveled my Boltor a little and tried Saturn. I'm getting to where I REALLY hate Galleons. They are just SO ridiculously overpowered with how many enemies spawn, how many Heavy Units they expect you to handle, the lack of decent cover, the mob density... at first I couldn't handle it at all; took 2 revives for 1 mission. So I said "screw this" and went to Jupiter instead hoping I could get some more mods, or something, or Anything to help me out. Well, I did. A Redirection! Finally! With some Fusion Core modding, I got it up some, and now my Excalibur has 500 shields. Went back to Saturn, and tried Dione (the 2nd mission). Asteroid Sabotage, Difficulty 1. Much easier mission, but... sadly I was only getting 200 Nano Spores per run and it was still a bit difficult. Switched back to the Braton, and wow. Much easier. Just have to make Headshots. Waited until my revives reset and went to Cassini again, and wound up getting enough materials for my Kunai, and it is building now. It will take some time to level it, but I think some quality time in Venus will do wonders for it. I also got lucky and found the Orokin Cell that I will need for Rhino, too so thank God, I don't have to deal with any more Grineer until Rhino is made.

As for Goal 5a, Thrown Melee, I think I'm going to hold off on that -- Both of them take Nano Spores and they are simply too annoying at this part to try to farm. Maybe when I get my Kunai leveled up a bit so that I near-one shot Grineer with them, I'll come back and do some more Nano Spores for a Glaive/Kestrel. Until then, I'm going to call this goal, DONE!

Edited by Xylia

GOAL #3: Your first Built Warframe

My Kunai is done!

I decided to try for some Rhino blueprints while leveling my new Kunai up. I knew I couldn't take the Kunai, unranked, to Saturn or Europa, so I decided to run Fossa a few times.

The first two times, Jackal dropped no blueprints at all. Then, on the Third time, he dropped a Helmet, the fourth time he dropped a Chassis. The fifth time, he dropped nothing, and then the Sixth time he dropped the Systems!

I was utterly shocked at that huge stroke of sheer luck.

So, in one day, this goal is now DONE!

Oh, and two days ago, I got an Orokin Reactor Blueprint out of the Daily Roll. So my Rhino will have a Potato from the get-go.

With the 3 parts building in the Foundry, I decided to try for the next goal...

Edited by Xylia

GOAL #6: You're almost there!

Day 1: With two of my Rhino parts building in my Foundry, I decided to make a push for Europa and its Control Modules that I will be needing.

I grouped up for the two Rescues at the end of Jupiter; I hate Rescue as always. Luckily, I fell in with 3 people clearing the map out, and we got it done easy. Topped the damage meters on both runs, lol.

Then, I tried to solo the first mission of Europa, Abbadon.

It was fairly tough; I highly recommend newbies try to group up for this one.

And again, ridiculously uncanny luck struck me again: On the 2nd run, I grouped up because of how tough the first was. Then, this happened:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631916719462747447/8417A69C2D975215D61F093F4E7ADAFC364D6D74/

That's right: a resource canister in the room right before the exit dropped TWO Modules at once. Wow. I was very highly shocked at that happening. Such ridiculous luck today!

I now have all 3 Rhino parts building in my foundry; I have the Blueprint for Rhino himself that I just bought off the Marketplace. All that remains is to log on tomorrow, and build him.

I have a minor problem, though -- I'm nearly out of credits and the Shade blueprint costs 100k. I suppose it is a good thing that I need to level Rhino up a bit anyways; I'll likely level him in Venus, probably that Infested mission using the Sniper Scavenger Aura Mod to slot Rhino's Iron Skin. That alone would give him far more survivability than my Lv30 Excalibur has right now. With me making some 5-6k credits a mission if I open every locker, I would surely get that 100k credits in no time.

Edited by Xylia

GOAL 7: Done!

So I logged on today, and did several runs of Carme (Raid in Jupiter) for max credits, knowing I needed so many credits.

I also did two Tower 1 missions (solo'd them with Rhino). They were somewhat tough, but were very nice for my credit balance. I managed to get the 115k required for Shade (100k for the blueprint, 15k build cost).

I have an Orokin Reactor BP in my inventory, but I'm going to wait until Shade is done building before I farm the credits to make it (35k).

I'll update with screenshots once this is done.

Edited by Xylia

GOAL 1, DONE!

Now, to hit Venus next time....

BTW, I forgot to mention it in the log above, but the 1 mission quit was because of Cryo on Captain Vor's level. I wasn't even going to try that with 80 shields. No thanks.

Edited by Xylia

That's interesting to see.

I also did that till Cpt. Vor.

I wanted to see if it's possible to solo him with a completely new account.

I repeated a few missions before I went to Cpt. Vor.

Had Piercing hit on rank 3 with the starter braton.

It took me a whole clip to get his shields down.

That's interesting to see.

I also did that till Cpt. Vor.

I wanted to see if it's possible to solo him with a completely new account.

I repeated a few missions before I went to Cpt. Vor.

Had Piercing hit on rank 3 with the starter braton.

It took me a whole clip to get his shields down.

It took me all of my Braton Ammo and my Lato had like 20 rounds left when I finally killed him. Mods were as you see above in the screenshots. I was trying to use Charged Melee against Grineer whenever I saw the opportunity, and also used Slash Dash against some of his grunts, especially if I saw an energy orb laying on the ground, mainly fishing for ammo boxes.

Tough fight, but do-able.

I was also a little reckless and not actively trying for headshots (which would have reduced the amount of ammo a little). I find it hard to aim for his head with all the yellow beams and crap everywhere anyways.

-snip-

His health went down very quick, because I was going for headshots, and everything else was pretty much 1 - 2 hits, so I didn't really bother using melee.

I had to use my Lato to finish Vor off though.

The only mods I had for my Lato were pistol gambit.

And not even 1 mod for my melee.

• 2 weeks later...

Goal #2, DONE!

Instead of going after Rhino parts, I think it is probably best a newbie focus on getting materials for their new Side-Arm instead, so I might revise the "Getting Started" Guide, because quite honestly, if you're not going to be able to build Rhino until after you get a Control Module and Neural Sensors anyways, why farm Fossa before you get the materials?

If you wait... you'd have more powerful weapons and mods and you'd be likely to be able to solo Jackal easily no matter what frame you were using.

I picked up Warframe this weekend and used your guide.  It was very helpful.  I started out with a Mag and I have enjoyed it.  Made the Cronus and bought the Braton.  I then made the Orthos, and farmed up the BP's for the Rino.  At that point I bought the BP for the Kunai and that is presently being built.

Here is where my experience differes from yours.  I can't solo crap, nothing, nadda.  My Mag is now level 21 and I can't even make it through a level 1 place solo. 

Now part of this is because all I ever see are the same 4-5 mods over and over.  I don't have anything but vitality, and other defense mods for my frame.  I haven't found a single offensive mod for the main gun yet.  I have only found frost and +melee for the melee wep and I have fire for the pistol.  I guess once the Kunai is finished I will level it up and just use it and the melee wep.  Even in level one Mercury areas my main gun hits for 5 damage unless I headshot someone.

The weekend survival fight has actually been fun.  Since there are so many mobs I can run around and build power, then Crush and rinse and repeat.  Doing this I tend to last about 15 mins into the fight.

Now part of this is because all I ever see are the same 4-5 mods over and over.  I don't have anything but vitality, and other defense mods for my frame.  I haven't found a single offensive mod for the main gun yet.  I have only found frost and +melee for the melee wep and I have fire for the pistol.  I guess once the Kunai is finished I will level it up and just use it and the melee wep.  Even in level one Mercury areas my main gun hits for 5 damage unless I headshot someone.

I didn't start finding offensive rifle mods until Mars myself. Well, 1 dropped in Vay Hek's level (Stormbringer). I got a Cryo Rounds (Ice) on Mars, and I've yet to see a Hellfire.

I got a Piercing Hit from somewhere, don't remember where sadly. But yes, Mars is your friend. If you don't have a Redirection yet, try Metis on Jupiter. With that Orthos and a Fury you should have a fairly easy time in Jupiter. Just prioritize the guys that stand up over the "dogs" because those stun you if you don't kill them fast, allowing the dogs time to claw you to death.

Goals 3 (First-Built Warframe), and 6 (You're almost there!), DONE!

My God I can't believe the sheer luck I've had today.

I might actually get to miss my little newbie Tenno; I might play this account off-and-on when I'm bored of my main one that has everything unlocked almost.

Thanks again for the guide.  I did finally get a piercing hit from a drop in the weekend event.  In fact, the event was a HUGE help all around.  I was able to get drops of most of the high level crafting parts for the Rino from running it.  So my Rino is now in production.  The Kunai has 3 damage mods and just rocks stuff.  The rifle is way slower to kill so it doesn't get used much. 

Still don't have a Redirection, but my Mag hit level 30 yesterday.  With pull and crush maxed out, she is good at defenses.  Pull + Orhos = blender as long as you run away before the baddies get up.

So far I have spent 150 platinum.  75 on a Loki last night.  I put all the newbie weapons on it and went back to the begining.  It was like easy mode.  The Loki solos through stuff at level 4 that killed my mag at level 20.  The other 75 on a shade.  Having that guy turn you invis has saved my newbie butt continuously.  I even had a guy last night offer to run three newbies through Eris to do a Glaive event.  I did 7 res'es in that one run.  All while standing invised by the shade.

Thank you again for the guide.  It made all of this way way easier.

Thanks again for the guide.  I did finally get a piercing hit from a drop in the weekend event.  In fact, the event was a HUGE help all around.  I was able to get drops of most of the high level crafting parts for the Rino from running it.  So my Rino is now in production.  The Kunai has 3 damage mods and just rocks stuff.  The rifle is way slower to kill so it doesn't get used much. 

Still don't have a Redirection, but my Mag hit level 30 yesterday.  With pull and crush maxed out, she is good at defenses.  Pull + Orhos = blender as long as you run away before the baddies get up.

So far I have spent 150 platinum.  75 on a Loki last night.  I put all the newbie weapons on it and went back to the begining.  It was like easy mode.  The Loki solos through stuff at level 4 that killed my mag at level 20.  The other 75 on a shade.  Having that guy turn you invis has saved my newbie butt continuously.  I even had a guy last night offer to run three newbies through Eris to do a Glaive event.  I did 7 res'es in that one run.  All while standing invised by the shade.

Thank you again for the guide.  It made all of this way way easier.

I'm glad it helped you!

Yes, Shade really is awesome. I use him full-time now. I never knew just how stinking useful Ghost was (I always thought it had a limited duration, because the game never says otherwise lol) but when I found out how that really works, I've done truly awesome things with it.

I'm glad to hear the guide is helping people; I'll be updating it soon with data I collected from my own tests (such as getting the Kunai before attempting Rhino's BPs, advice about doing Jupiter first, First Warframe advice, etc).

wow, gj for the effort you put on this!

You're welcome! The game really doesn't give newbies much to stand on, and it is such an awesome game. I think it is sad anytime a newbie feels overwhelmed and winds up quitting because they can't figure out how the heck to get to where they can actually do something meaningful in it, so this is my little gift back to Warframe and its community for providing such an awesome game that I've put more hours into than I did Skyrim, lol.

I've played Skyrim about 250 hours... Warframe, about 330 and I'm still going strong, though I'm going to take a minor little break until Update 10 I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Goal #7 done, all that's left is to build and install the potato into Rhino.

Then I'll take some screenshots.

Also updated my Guide, too, now that I am pretty much done with the whole project.

Apologies about the necro, but will you be adding those screenshots?

Edited by ChaoticVice777