Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For A Stealth Event. Rought Draft- Operation Silent Skate.

Mak_Gohae

This just came to me as i was playing a phobos mission.

We all know by now that the Grineer are at war with the Skates.

ah75.jpg

I was thinking of a concept where we help the skates in their war against the Grineer but since we have been doing a lot of Grineer operations lately the Lotus doesnt want to draw more heat to themselves so they decide to help the Skates but under the condition that they dont reveal that the Lotus are helping them. This involves the Tenno disguising themselves as SKATES!!!

nqvp.jpg

We disguise ourselves are "Worker Skate" that are left alone by the Grineer cause all they do is build tunnels. The big problem are the "Warrior Skates" who are the ones we see fighting the Grineer all the time.

The mission would be sabotaging ammo and rations. The Tenno must not be spotted, they can run around fine when there isnt anyone around but when there's Grineer they need to crouch try to not be seen. Because you have your Skate suit on that gives you "extra chances" to complete the mission if you are seen. The first few times the Grineer will ignore you but they will not be fooled that many times.

So... discuss.

PS- Here is my idea for an Infested event that would promote teamwork and will, hopefully, slow down rushing.

wolf-in-sheep-clothing.jpg

Wouldn't this actually mean a Tenno wearing Grineer armor?

OMG..... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Warframe with Grineer skins!

And you when a Grineer spots you to make him ignore you, you get to say some of the Grineer dialogue.

So you are spotted, that Grineer goes,"Huh?" and you reply with, "I'm bored out of my mind here." And then he just continues walking on.

AAAWEEEESOME!

These Skates aren't intelligent. They're based off of real life Skates.. which don't have human-like intelligence.

The idea is pretty cool except for the fact that there aren't passive Skates. Otherwise +1 for wildlife camo.

These Skates are Orokin experiments. We dont know how intelligent they are but it would be kind of weird for the Orokin to say, "You know what would be cool? LANDSHARKS!"

"Woah, woah..... that sounds dangerous. Let's start our testing with something smaller. How about skates?"

And that's all they did.

• 2 weeks later...