Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gram, The Greatsword.

Labcat

It uses the same attack pattern as the other heavy weapons?

Well, it makes sense, but it doesn't look weighty enough to swing it around like it was a stick with a fat weight on the end of it.

Of course, this is just me thinking about it in my head, I've yet to see it play for real, so correct me if I'm wrong (or if our thoughts clash).

But yeah, I can't wait to make this one. ;D

EDIT:

Is it good? That's the question.

(+questions above, I'm curious to know if it can hit fast and hit multiple enemies)

Edited by Tauxi

That seems low... extremely low, considering the Heat Sword is the fastest attack sword

What does the Gram do better than the Fragor or Scindo (aside from aesthetics, I'm a sucker for blades)?

well i own both scindo and fragor just sold the chronos ima get this sucker :D hopefully they'll boost it's dmg to atleast 40-45

35 dmg for a great sword what? was expecting 40-45.... i know its no fragor or scindo.

does it have screen shake?

Screen shake has been greatly reduced for the fragor and scindo.

Also, if this thing truly has a fire rate of 1.2, it will be much faster than the fragor and scindo.

Edited by McCrabby

You guys can stick (no pun) to your fancy heat/plasma/light/fur swrods and that stuff. I'll keep my trusty Bo-Staff.

Player Skill > Stats. Everytime.

There's no feeling quite like holding that staff... and swinging it, hard, at people.. send them flying all around. It's animation is the best melee animation IMO.

There's no feeling quite like holding that staff... and swinging it, hard, at people.. send them flying all around. It's animation is the best melee animation IMO.

I prefer FRAGOR over BO anytime. It's all preference. Some people enjoy using those flashy weapons for more than just bling factor - it suits their play style.

You guys can stick (no pun) to your fancy heat/plasma/light/fur swrods and that stuff. I'll keep my trusty Bo-Staff.

Sure, player skill > stats. But you still need stats to have damage.

Edited by FatalX7

Sure, player skill > stats. But you still need stats to have damage.

I'll be honest, i haven't checked the stats on a lot of the new weapons. But among the Update 5 ones, as far as i know, Bo staff has some pretty high stats. Not base stats, but it can become very, very nasty depending on the mods you put on it. And it also features a higher number of "fire rate" and "charge speed" upgrade slots.

And on top of all that... slide'n swing FTW.

PS: I believe that the "general belief" (that for the moment appears to be going away) that the Bo was one of the, if not the worst melee weapons kept a lot of people away from leveling it to 30 and trying different combinations of mods on it. That's the thing about the Bo.

EDIT: How rude of me. I quoted you but didn't adress your quote, lol. Yes, you are right but only on "you still need the need stats to have damage"). But if the stats aren't that far appart from one item and another (and they surely aren't as far as we can tell in Warframe), you tend to have min/maxers going after the higher-stat stuff. Min/maxers aren't generally dedicated enough to learn the subtle different in playstyle on the things between the min and the max, so most (if not all) of them miss the true max item, because they thought that Stats > Skill.

Edited by ruivoml

Behold, ladies and gentlemen, the special snowflake who will be about as useful as the Star Wars Kid in an empty room. So I guess its fair to say that you can solo pluto, eris and ceres with an mk1 braton right?

Behold, ladies and gentlemen, the special snowflake who will be about as useful as the Star Wars Kid in an empty room. So I guess its fair to say that you can solo pluto, eris and ceres with an mk1 braton right?

Just like your name, you just went maximum potato.

3pz52m.jpg

Signature.png