Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unique Unobtainable Braton For Current Players

Patriarch

Ok, was reading https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/96191-warframe-sea-by-iahgames/] another thread about Warframe porting to iahgames, which I think is a good idea, since Steam hasn't really reached out to some asian countries (probably due to piracy). However, the mmo market is exceptional over there. Look at LoL or DragonNest over there. But enough of that, what I'm curious about is why signing up over there earns them this unique Braton, why are current players not allowed to grab this? Is it just a skin? Or a whole other version of the Braton? While it says skin, we've seen the BV already, and know that it is possible its a whole extra weapon. I know we can get get it via signing up with them, but how can we get it on our actual accounts?

Article at hand: https://www.iahgames.com/warframe/docs/post/11558613

Edit: Seems the warframe webpage at iahgames has been removed?

Edit2:

600x300.jpg

Edited by Patriarch

they say it's just a skin. and it's something special for those people. we already had plenty of special stuff

and it'll probably stay unique for them, so players get some incencitive to sign up there

As long as its a skin and not Asian Vandal its probably a good thing for pulling in more players.

I had a musician explain this to me, games, CD's all that kind of stuff costs a lot more to download legally then to just pirate in asia. So to make sure their masses actually buy into things almost all "Asian" content is given exclusive things such as songs or in-game weapons. Thats why Protest the hero, Bullet for my valentine, etc. . .All have song that only the japanese got.

Well, it doesn't sound like a skin, more like a totally new variant of he Braton :(

The way they call it custom Braton gives it that feel. Though I think they said skin as well somewhere. I might sign up just to see.

Sounds like bullS#&$.And its not even good photoshoped.

Do you mean the quality of the product is as bad as a poorly done photoshop job? Or that its fake? Considering its on a legit gaming website, i doubt its fake.

I assume this will end up in the market for 75 plat eventually as its just a skin  edit: but who wants a weapon to look like a paint baller, in neon orange.  On second thoughts DeSteve might.

Edited by 0Pinger

i smell a S#&$storm brewing. and while we're at it. theres alot of inconsistencies with Distributors. G1 said that you could join the corpus or grineer. and Steam says we're ninja bots. which we might be so thats no biggie. but im pretty damn sure my alligiences are nice and alligned with only the Tenno. Plus that "exclusive Braton" will probably be some technicality. like a braton that has the default colour gold with a pottaoe on it already. 

So...it's a South-East Asian Steam Clone?

YFW I'm South-East Asian and actually buys from Steam.

YFW only Plebs care about crappy MMOs in SEA. (You know what? I sound like an &#! saying Pleb, so I'll rephrase it: Only people who are new to gaming care about generic MMOs here.)

MFW "IAHGames" seems very unknown.

MFW Singapore already has S#&$ tons of services like these.

MFW all the other things they have are cheap Chinese knockoffs.

I'm new to this 'Y/MFW' thing. Am I doing it right?

YFW I'm South-East Asian and actually buys from Steam.

YFW only Plebs care about crappy MMOs in SEA. (You know what? I sound like an &#! saying Pleb, so I'll rephrase it: Only people who are new to gaming care about generic MMOs here.)

MFW "IAHGames" seems very unknown.

MFW Singapore already has S#&$ tons of services like these.

MFW all the other things they have are cheap Chinese knockoffs.

I'm new to this 'Y/MFW' thing. Am I doing it right?

its usually accomponied with a jpg with a reaction face but you got the gist

Lol wat? They're just a game portal. They don't have some distribution platform. Haven't you seen MMO portals before? There are tons of them for every corner of the world.

Edited by FatalX7