Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chargeable & Rapid Fire Abilities?

sewens

The first abilities for frames get alot of flak but i like them. I even liked volts 1 before the buff. But the problem i think people get with them is that they are really straightforward. frosts 1 only works well on ancients, embers only for some cheap AOE, and ashs is a panic button during stealth.

If there were options to charge some abilities in the same way that you draw back a bow it could give multiple uses to some powers. Likewise if there was a option to use a ability rapidly(you press 1 and you put away your gun and switch to whatever ability you pressed and use energy as "ammo").

Yeah.

Edited by sewens

The way they set up the skills it's pretty clear that the first skills are -supposed- to be your bread and butter but they made them to expensive compared to ultimates (or ultimates too cheap, really).

Adding more mechanics to the first skills would be a good incentive to making people use them more. 

i had an idea some time ago, but too lazy to search for the thread to make a bar that fill for damage you do. If its full you will release an alternate (much more stronger) version of your 1st ability. For example saryns venom, not affecting one, enemie, it will affect all enemies in range with a decent more damage.

Is some work to implement it, but could be realy nice if well done.