Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Storm Clan!

[DE]Megan

Storm Clans are bigger clans for up to 100 members.

Pro:

-Dojo will most likely be finished

-There's always some people online

-You might be able to help at events

-Clan has a clan emblem in 80% of the times

Con:

-You're not really important to the clan

-You can't help building up the clan

-Some people might be alot stronger than you

-Because of Point 3 you can't show off your gear

• 3 weeks later...

1p7g.jpg

Hola Tennos, soy Leonardo usuario de la Cuenta Aranhor, empecé a jugar Warframe cuando el juego estaba por su sexta versión y desde ese entonces cree junto a mi hijo Mhaur, el Clan Armada Latina, un Clan en el cual puedas entrar y sentirte como en casa, como si estuvieras con los amigos de toda la vida compartiendo y disfrutando de largos momentos y de agradables experiencias mientras juegas.

Así que extiendo la Invitación a todos los Jugadores Latinos que deseen ser parte de éste clan que ya ronda los 66 miembros y que todavía tiene espacio suficiente para nuevos o viejos jugadores.

Las investigaciones en el Dojo ha sido finalizadas, así que pueden replicar los planos que necesiten siempre y cuando el Rango les permita entrar al Dojo.

Hemos participado en casi todos los eventos.

MOA Híbrido: Rango 56.

Sabotaje Fomorian: Rango 17.

Miedo árido: Rango 6.

Supervivencia: Rango 165.

Y todos y en cada uno de ellos, lo más importante fue la integración, la cohesión y cooperatividad de los jugadores, la adrenalina y hasta el cansancio estuvieron presentes, pero fueron momentos muy intensos y divertidos para el clan. 

Así pasen por éste link para que ésten más enterado de cómo ser parte del Clan: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/158203-armada-latina-reclutando-jugadores-dojo-completo-raidcall-requerido/

Edited by Aranhor

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently looking to find an ACTIVE mature clan in warframe, ideally one with voice comms and is grouping and actively playing together. I am a 38 yr old brit currently Mastery Rank and own Excalibur prime Mag nova vauban nekros  and rhino, and enjoy playing them all so can use them as required. My ign is Iron-Mask please reply here or message me on the forums. don't just send me invites as i wont accept any till i know some info of a clan, Steam ID wolfie75uk if you wish to chat there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am currently mastery rank 3 with a maxed excalibur and mid rank rhino. I play most days and i am looking for a clan where i can do research and contribute towards events. I am willing to join any level of clan so message me if interested.

Shinigami Inc.   Storm Clan looking for some members to play with, no crazy hour rules for how long you have to play.

We Have over half of all clan research done.(and are actively gathering resources to finish. almost all weapons are open)

Clan Emblem is uploaded.

3 Members have paid for the building of a very efficiently designed Dojo, Main floor is Research and Reactors, B1 is Barracks, Sparring Room, and Obstacle Course. 2nd floor is just for looks because looking nice is well.. nice.

Now we three members seek active players to play with and to come enjoy the dojo and people to play with. We use Skype to talk to one another (If you like to chat while playing) Currently All members are East Coast, USA. but we would like anyone and everyone to join us,

To Join Shinigami Inc. Please message Myself, MurderGoRound, or Symory

CLAN EMBLEM:

send2dru2_zps540f37a1.png

Dojo Layout for the Curious.

ClanDojoFullMap_zpsfa9050f4.png

Hi. My ign is TheNoobishNub. Picked up the game again recently, mastery level is 3, have a rank 30 Excalibur, a rank 15 Excalibur Prime, and building a Rhino. Want to join a casual and active clan, I don't have a mic and I am on the east coast of the United States.

Edit:Updated Excalibur Prime level and please tell if you have sent me a invite. I don't check my contacts often because I have very little friends on Warframe. Part of a clan now, ignore this post.

Edited by TheNoobishNub

Shinigami Inc.   Storm Clan looking for some members to play with, no crazy hour rules for how long you have to play.

We Have over half of all clan research done.(and are actively gathering resources to finish. almost all weapons are open)

Clan Emblem is uploaded.

3 Members have paid for the building of a very efficiently designed Dojo, Main floor is Research and Reactors, B1 is Barracks, Sparring Room, and Obstacle Course. 2nd floor is just for looks because looking nice is well.. nice.

Now we three members seek active players to play with and to come enjoy the dojo and people to play with. We use Skype to talk to one another (If you like to chat while playing) Currently All members are East Coast, USA. but we would like anyone and everyone to join us,

To Join Shinigami Inc. Please message Myself, MurderGoRound, or Symory

CLAN EMBLEM:

send2dru2_zps540f37a1.png

Dojo Layout for the Curious.

ClanDojoFullMap_zpsfa9050f4.png

I would like to join aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

My storm clan is growing fast, and at this rate we will upgrade to a mountain clan in a few weeks.

When that happens, who would I contact to move my recruitment thread over to the mountain clan section of the forums?

Sir can I join your clan...still I'm a beginner so I could use some help...I love to join your clan IGN-Vaan7.....pls invite me..thanks a lot