Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Storm Clan!

[DE]Megan

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, jerrboy7 said:

do you just make a post to join a clan?

if so count me in on joining a storm clan.

If you are looking for a storm clan to join the posts below this on are all about different clans you can join.  I can recommend Fusion Community.  Check out our post below.

On 5/7/2017 at 8:01 AM, Faulcun said:

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, demlet1 said:

Hello would like to become a member of your clan

@demlet1 check out the post below and take a look at our clan.  If we are a good fit, which we usually are, please post in our thread and we will send you an invite.

• 1 month later...

Howdy.

I've been in a dead Ghost clan for over two years and I'm keen to become a member of an active mid-sized PC clan that features casual play with adults that play in the evening, Eastern Time Zone.  Hit me up here or in-game if you have the clan I'm looking for.

5 minutes ago, H8RAID said:

Howdy.

I've been in a dead Ghost clan for over two years and I'm keen to become a member of an active mid-sized PC clan that features casual play with adults that play in the evening, Eastern Time Zone.  Hit me up here or in-game if you have the clan I'm looking for.

might i suggest

hi Genm here looking for a clan since my last one kinda inactive and becoming not very helpful, i am looking for a clan that is somewhat active friendly and helpful clan. currently rank 13 almost 14, i am a casual so plz no heavy requirements required to join i just want someone to play with maybe talk to while playing. also must have TS3 (i refuse to use discord so do not ask I have my reasons).

Just now, genm said:

hi Genm here looking for a clan since my last one kinda inactive and becoming not very helpful, i am looking for a clan that is somewhat active friendly and helpful clan. currently rank 13 almost 14, i am a casual so plz no heavy requirements required to join i just want someone to play with maybe talk to while playing. also must have TS3 (i refuse to use discord so do not ask I have my reasons).

Might I suggest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 08.10.2017 at 3:01 PM, ExtIInE said:

MR11 is looking for a clan

I started playing Warframe in summer 2013. I have 400 hours in-game (Wasn't playing for a long time since 2014).

I'm russian, but I want to play on EU (can try US). Please don't invite me in russian clans because I don't really share russian mindset.(I don't like our attitude and the manner of communication in general)

I'm 18 and I can speak English almost fluenlty (I understand 100% of information if You talk clearly).

I'm quite self-sustained player. I don't ask about platinum, mods, builds (I can search the information I need on Wiki on my own).

I gladly share the information I have to the other players.

Thanks for the attention

If you still need a clan, you can check mine. I'm also russian, but my clan memebers are from different european countries. Don't mind the "RECRUITMENT IS PAUSED", we have some free space.

2 hours ago, ChroJan said:

So, stating the obvious: Any Clans wanting to recruit me? Are there geographical restriction to which Clan I can join?

Looking through clans' threads and replying to the one which you like the most would be more fruitful. Or at least try including your expectations and more info about yourself here.

Hi, first of all im a new player in Warframe (have been playing for 3 weeks) but i already played 82 hours of pure gameplay. Im mastery lv 6 and i plan to continue playing on a regular basis.i consider myself more of a hardcore player and i love to grind, My main goal is to have people to share knowledge with and have fun :satisfied:. Im fluent in English but its not my main langague so im not used to talk in English tho im open to talk in discord/teamspeak. Ty in advance if you decide to give me a shot in your clan. 

P.S También estoy abierto a clanes españoles o latinos ya que el español es mi lengua principal. Soy originario de Colombia aunque vivo en España

I'm a rank 15 vet that has been playing since January '14, that has recently (about 3 weeks ago) come back to the game.

I'm pretty low maintenance, as I usually can run things solo, and prefer to help out others.

I'm looking for a clan that I could have fun with, and enjoy Warframe again. :)

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: TheRecoilEffect

MR: 2 (should be)

Looking for any clan from Shadow and above. Clan should be active, should have players willing to co-op with newbs, should be around my time zone, should have old and new players and last but not least, not too salty ;). I'm active mainly on weekends and holidays. Oh, and BTW, I know the basics of the game such as abilities, fighting, blueprints (trying to make dual ether), movement and *almost* all of the controls.

Hey, I'm a 33yo UK player who's awful at games but I want to get better.

Looking for a friendly clan to join who don't mind someone who's probably still flopping around a corridor while you're halfway through the objective.

Occasionally have to stand still for 3 minutes because my cat knows the keyboard shortcut to turn my mouse sensitivity to the max and make the game unplayable.

Most research complete, discord and some more mature members a bonus.

MR5, stuck at Ceres/Saturn, have bullet jump related RSI.

Oh and I swear like it's punctuation so er, swearing friendly clan too.

Edited by HollisHarri

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...