Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Diva (Mag Story)

guymanbrodude

DISCLAIMER: Please don't hit me with a stone for writing this

I'm a bit...special. Not like the other Tenno. I'm not here to fight for the Lotus. I'm on a quest. A quest to find love.

You see, I'm really picky when it comes to men. I don't take just any random guy who happens to walk past me. I prefer attractive men. The ones who stand out from the crowd, who have this certain "shine" around them, that makes you notice them. But they're rare, very rare.

So over the years, I've acquired a few skills that help me find my future partner. It's always the same procedure. I see a guy who interests me, and then I charm him. I just have to wave at him, and he'll come right over to me, without resistance. Men are so obedient!

When I take a closer look at them, I get excited. I feel my body heating up, a chill running down my spine. It becomes too much for me, and I strip them of their shields. If they're not attractive enough for me at that point, I can still help. But the other Tenno around me often become jealous, and kill my prey. It's a pity.

But what happens if I'm unsatisfied? What, if nobody around me seems good enough for me? Well, of course I could just walk away and look for more. That's not what I do though, where would be the fun in that? No, when I get bored of these men I crush them. I just can't stand the sight of ugly pigs. They're disgusting.

-------------------------------------------

I decided to write another story here, this time about Mag. I hope it's okay!