Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Under The Lotus! All Are Welcome!

twiztidlily

We welcome all young Tenno out there to join our ranks and strive to be the best out there, mostly aiming to have fun together in the game :D

We also will hand you pie, lots of pie.... Mostly beca....... w... what? We are out of Pie?

Ummm.... we will give you free cookies... yes... lots of cookies, cookies are the best thing in the whol....... WHAT? NO COOKIES?

Okay guys, we'll leave it at a hug...... that is if you took your bath today..... else it's just gonna be a friendly handshake :3

Welcome to Under The Lotus!

We welcome all young Tenno out there to join our ranks and strive to be the best out there, mostly aiming to have fun together in the game :D

We also will hand you pie, lots of pie.... Mostly beca....... w... what? We are out of Pie?

Ummm.... we will give you free cookies... yes... lots of cookies, cookies are the best thing in the whol....... WHAT? NO COOKIES?

Okay guys, we'll leave it at a hug...... that is if you took your bath today..... else it's just gonna be a friendly handshake :3

Welcome to Under The Lotus!

I like pie!! and I definetly like hugs. Count me in, where do I sign up?

Hi! You guys seems to be a chill Clan :) 

By chill I mean you don't have tons of requirements as other Clans like, you have to be Uber Elite and you need to be a certain rank to join, etc.

Well I am a rank 10 Tenno ( about 25% left to level) I'm about close to 500 hrs played, all Warframes unlocked as well as most weapons.

I am currently looking for an active clan to "chill" with :P

I used to be a Clan Warlord so I know how all the Dojo stuff works etc. There was some drama on my previous Clan so, I was out of there (don't want any drama). The question is, would you guys take in a Rogue Tenno? ;)

Edited by Bloodywing

Hi! You guys seems to be a chill Clan :) 

By chill I mean you don't have tons of requirements as other Clans like, you have to be Uber Elite and you need to be a certain rank to join, etc.

Well I am a rank 10 Tenno ( about 25% left to level) I'm about close to 500 hrs played, all Warframes unlocked as well as most weapons.

I am currently looking for an active clan to "chill" with :P

I used to be a Clan Warlord so I know how all the Dojo stuff works etc. There was some drama on my previous Clan so, I was out of there (don't want any drama). The question is, would you guys take in a Rogue Tenno? ;)

By all means man, we'll be sending you an invite =3