Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Under The Lotus! All Are Welcome!

twiztidlily

• 1 month later...

I have taken the (potentially temporary) Warlordship of this clan. Everything is the same as in TwiztedLily's initial post. She is unable to manage the clan for now, but may take over again in the future. We have ~400, and are looking to secure our place as a top clan. Please join.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are still recruiting I would love to join. I really want to join a clan and i like being part of a team. I play this game everyday and have 6 frames that im trying to level up. My favorite frame is Nekros because he is Jesus on a bad day. 

My name is THEZOMBIEG0D

If you need any more info please tell me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a home and some people to play with. Just reached mastery rank 6. I'd like to have an alternative to soloing and get to the upper end of defense and survival missions. I prefer to play with either frost or rhino usually and am in the process of leveling nekros, oberon, ember, and valkyr. I'd love to join if you guys are still recruiting!

I'm currently a student in the process of applying to medical school so I'm a pretty busy person but I do try to log in and get a few games in every day and I used to play world of warcraft (for about five years lol) and was into some pretty high end raiding when the game first came out so I'm no stranger to teamwork.

Looking forward to your response!

EDIT: Sorry IGN is Dedzo

Edited by Dedzo