Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Build/mod Saryn?

bejuizb

Question

Hey everyone, 

As the title says, I'm a complete nubcake when it comes to modding Saryn, so I was hoping to get some help as how how her abilities work, and how I should mod her. If it involves many forma, its fine. I just need a goal to work towards, and since I literally have the lowest play time with Saryn, I thought it would be beneficial to max her out first. 

Remember, don't just throw up a build here, if possible, please explain to me the pros and cons of that setup so that I can play around with conceptual builds myself.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by bejuizb

6 answers to this question

1) Minimum Duration. Venom optional, Molt and Miasma core abilities. 75% efficiency, 57% power strength, +45% range, and -65% duration. Miasma now has highest damage/energy of any AoE ability in game. 

2) Long Duration. Venom and Molt core, Contagion optional. Long duration build with Stretch (Narrow Minded optional but I don't like it). Cast Vanom, pop spores, spread venom to entire room, rinse+repeat to spread the viral proc to enemies.

Edited by Darzk

here's my saryn, full miasma build, i wanted to add at least one more forma tho.. but, im curently building my ash..

8FDaQkj.jpg

EDIT: well the point is

1. saryn has big-boobs (this is my num.1 acceptable reason)

2. saryn's ulti is the strongest of all frames

3. saryn high defense making her almost equal even with rhino's iron skin

4. altho mostly im using her more at Ext mode, but she's more durable than any frames

5. but saryn probably less effective for speed run like capture or rescue

6. this build meant for instant kill, since i didnt put continuity/constitution mod. (altho replaceable with sprint mod)

7. her big booby.. yes.. thats why.. and obvious

Edited by jubXile

txrfii7a4prh.gif

Overextended is Overrated IMHO :-) the reduction in max damage is not worth the few extra enemies increased range affects.

Instead of Energy Syphon + Shields + Armor this build goes for Health + Health + Rage... so damage to health gets converted to energy.

Edited by hoeskioeh

Don't use more than a rank 2 blind rage. If you keep efficiency at 75% you can just cast multiple times for more damage.

According to WarframeBuilder's numbers... you are absolutely correct.

Some numbers with the above setup, only changes are to Blind Rage:

Blind Rage 10

- 65.00 power cost

- 5581.88 corrosive total

= 5581.88/65 => 85.88 damage per energy

Blind Rage 6

- 45.00 power cost

- 4704.38 corrosive total

= 4704.38/45 => 104.54 damage per energy

Blind Rage 2

- 25.00 power cost

- 3826.87 corrosive total

= 3826.87/25 => 153.07 damage per energy

No Blind Rage

- 25.00 power cost

- 3168.75 corrosive total

= 3168.75/25 => 126.75 damage per energy

Aw, shucks... my only Blind Rage is maxxed out already... so I'll stick with my plan, but yours is better.

Thanks for sharing!

Guess I got blinded by bigger numbers... shame on me :)

Edited by hoeskioeh

I use intensify, blind rage, redirection, vitality, vigor, fleeting expertise, streamline, rage, stretch, and miasma

redirection is r7 blind rage is r7 vitality is r7 everything else is maxed with formas

I have 740 shields and 1110 health aura is rejuvenation to regen after I let some health get taken if I need energy she's actually really effective best frame I have and I have them all take it as you will criticize if you please I will still love my build and bet you money she will pwn you :)