Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

I dont know why DE would consider doing this.

Maybe they are lacking funds,smell the big money or actually think its for the best but in the end it doesnt really matter for me.

I have been part of the community since closed and enjoyed most of my stay(as much as I tend to *@##$ and moan in region sometimes)but as soon as PW has anything to do with the game Im out.

this is the scumbag who wants to destroy warframe 

NSkWfCV.jpg

michael yufeng chi the ceo of perfect world

warframe will be in the hands of someone who practices embezzlement and tax evasion

unfortunately it cant be helped in that chinese companies are investing heavily western assets , not because western companies want to sell but they cant survive in their own economic environments so its either sell out or die 

Punch him in the face.

and I won't say anything else , cuz that might get me banned.

I dont know why DE would consider doing this.

Maybe they are lacking funds,smell the big money or actually think its for the best but in the end it doesnt really matter for me.

I have been part of the community since closed and enjoyed most of my stay(as much as I tend to $#*(@ and moan in region sometimes)but as soon as PW has anything to do with the game Im out.

Well, I wonder what happens when you try to cover three different platforms while being a self-publisher who can't get the game out of beta.

What is PWE?  One word: lockbox.

In all seriousness, every F2P game has some kind of monetization strategy, but PWE games have the reputation for having one of the worse ones.

Edited by azntrigboi

I have already advised my clanmates and alliance members(around 3000 players) to stop buying platinum until DE's official response about this.

We are very familiar with PW's capability of turning awesome games into mindless money sinks. So it is better to stop paying for a would be money-sink game sooner than later. We will resume our normal platinum purchase when DE denies PW's investment or when we are made sure PW's involvement will not affect the future development of Warframe(might take a few month).

Although I do enjoy SOME of PWE's games, to see them take over Warframe would be disastrous for both DE and the community. DE please, this is my and many other players' favorite game by far. 

Dear PWE (seizure warning)

gEJbNte.gif

Edited by Nyrakav

Tera?

Oh man. Gameforge is just as bad as PW.

Grind, No updates, gold farmers, account trading, S#&$ RNG and a team of corrupt staff.

Goodluck, Tenno.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2011-03-17-gameforges-links-with-goldfarming-compromise-frogster

not really i go all +12 weapons under a month and they update pretty fast for a outside MMO and the team helped me with some stuff though they banned me for talking about warframe

i seen gold farmers in the days of P2P but not anymore and rng seems fine to me :p

Well then. I guess that's that.

No more warframe for me.

Goodluck clearing up this train crash. You're going to need it.

k91EruE.png

It's funny too. Fate must've got me declined from the partnership I was about to shoot myself in the foot with. I'm not making a single Warframe Video until I hear this is going out the window.

They exist, bro. They exist.

Also guys, it has happened. Please check the twitter post from this twitter account :

https://twitter.com/BerkeryMandA/status/483715852039356416

Yep. Says they "will" acquire DE. Not that they are wanting to do it. Says they will. Sounds like a done deal to me. Guess we know what the topic for the upcoming Devstream will be, if they don't cancel it.

Well, I wonder what happens when you try to cover three different platforms while being a self-publisher who can't get the game out of beta.

I hate to be that guy, but that's DE's fault, IMHO. We could wait another for WB to appear on XBone, especially since it's already on PC's. Guess who does Xbox and PC's? (Hint, it's not Sony.)

EDIT : And true. They will. But that's as good a death sentence to me.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom