Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Don't freak out yet. Know one even knows who's twitter this is and why it actually has any relevance. If it was PWE or DE account I'd take their word for it but as far as I know this is a bank?

It's a account to tell people what companies are doing in the world

DE, if Warframe isn't making enough to sustain the company, inform us, start a pledge goal system with perks/benefits for pledging, people will help save thisgame if it is money you need.

Agreed.

we should stay because i see people  leaving already.

but if its confirmed its time to go. PWE  destroyed my RUsty hearts among other games. made no apology or compensation like Nexon did. 

I cant believe Digital Extremes would even consider PWE as a  buyer without research first if this is the case.

DEs you #*($%%@ UP >.>

But guys! It's not like they're EA or anything, right?

DE's an indie company with only 20 people working so they'll get more people from PWE, right?

If PWE controls DE, then Steve can get more money to go into the game, right?

They can make other games better with their revolutionary Evolution engine, right?

They could even make Star Trek Online play like their own Star Trek game. That was good, right?

It's not like they're going to add fusion core packs that cost more to buy than to trade for, right?

Right?

DE has 170 employees and they got quite a lot of dosh behind them

Originally developer of a game called Perfect World, turned publisher under the name Perfect World Entertainment.

Under their name, they have purchased games like Champions Online, Star Trek Online, Cryptic Studios as a whole, etc.

Infamous for milking the free-to-play market with lockboxes.

Edited by DBugII

DE's an indie company with only 20 people working so they'll get more people from PWE, right?

Right?

They have 200 people working at their place.

Also some of f2p mechanics like laughable credit/fusion core bundles are already in the market.

So the jump to more p2w isn't far.