Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

well, i have to agree with the majority here. warned my friends as well. in all honesty i dont care how long i've spent on the game or how much money. if perfect world gets involved at all, or EA, or any of those other greedy douchebags, im out. my friends are of the same opinion.

a majority of the big companies in the PC market have the nasty tendency to treat players like idiots, enemies, people who are good for nothing except to leech money out of by any means they can think of. they try to do the bare minimum to meet the goal of leeching money. this mindset is the reason theres very little originality, and the games rarely actually change / improve over time.

hopefully seeing the negative response to it, DE backs out. best case scenario that.

oh and anyone who says EA isnt so bad... they are. trust me. they constantly buy up 'new and imaginative games'... and then rush the next product out, while micromanaging the whole thing... just to capitalize on the name. if you dont believe me, check their history of game series that have died, though some of them they rebooted and rebuilt up from scratch using the name and a cookie cutter concept.

kmaybe DE can save PWE by sharing profit and using the PWE crew to maybe biost the development of warframe with DE maintaining control on the game :3

What? No. I want PWE to go bankrupt. I want them gone. Let all the IP they own to be bought up by publishers who care.

I completely agree with you (OP) leaving.
Can't do that step myself - i just like the game too much and have invested too much.

Will stop supporting though until i see proof of good development.
At the moment there is little trust in me for DE(L) or is it PWE:DEL now? 

Cheers,

pluto7443, on 02 Jul 2014 - 2:49 PM, said:snapback.png

xZetsumeix, on 02 Jul 2014 - 2:48 PM, said:snapback.png

Dawn11715, on 02 Jul 2014 - 2:45 PM, said:snapback.png

PH0X-1, on 02 Jul 2014 - 2:39 PM, said:snapback.png

Dawn11715, on 02 Jul 2014 - 2:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Insulino, on 02 Jul 2014 - 2:34 PM, said:snapback.png

EgoSerpentis, on 02 Jul 2014 - 2:34 PM, said:snapback.png

alvesthiago, on 02 Jul 2014 - 2:33 PM, said:snapback.png

Why do you destroy us? We are your flesh.