Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Earth Sabotage Broken?

LordPreda

I tried doing some missions on Mariana, the Earth sabotage mission, out of curiosity more than anything.

Lotus told me I need to destroy the toxin mixer, and that it's good that I'd brought an antitoxin along. I got to the toxin mixer, introduced the antitoxin I'd brought with me, and then retrieved the "Grineer Biocatalyst"...

At which point the objective changed to an evac one, even though Lotus was saying to find the Toxin INJECTOR. So now I have to get to evacuation, and it doesn't even matter if I have the biocatalyst in my hand when I do, because it evacs both with and without it. and on my way to evac I run past a Toxin Injector, but it cannot be interacted with in any way.

It feels like a part of this mission is missing, and it no longer makes sense, and Lotus' instructions have nothing to do with what I am actually doing.

Please, has anyone else experienced this? Is the mission bugged? I know there was an event that required us to do the whole toxin thing, but I missed that, and I thought the regular earth sabotage still used all the antitoxin blueprints and plant extracts that we have in the Market.

I've run it like so:

* Go to Grineer catalyst.

* Remove Grineer catalyst. Can just leave it sitting on the floor, I'm not aware of any use for it.

* Go to Injector.

* Start up Injector.

* Defend Injector.

* Extract.

Edit: Don't use antitoxins, no idea how that'd affect the mission.

Edit 2: Note - Last time I ran it was 2 hotfixes ago. Something may have changed.

Edited by Chroia

I've run it like so:

* Go to Grineer catalyst.

* Remove Grineer catalyst. Can just leave it sitting on the floor, I'm not aware of any use for it.

* Go to Injector.

* Start up Injector.

* Defend Injector.

* Extract.

Edit: Don't use antitoxins, no idea how that'd affect the mission.

Edit 2: Note - Last time I ran it was 2 hotfixes ago. Something may have changed.

I literally just got the evac waypoint after releasing the catalyst. I walked past the injector and couldn't interact with it in any way.

Nothing about this mission makes sense, and I feel very sad that literally nobody seems to care, at all, ever, about anything that isn't NERF PVP JAT KITTAG, BRING BACK TIGRIS ALTFIRE or whatever.