1. Due to high frequency of new players asking for assistance in Vox Solaris quest, is it possible to tune down the difficulty of the quest or at least allow other players to join? Otherwise they cannot fully experience the Orb Vallis as being stuck in the quest.
2. It has been more than 3 years since Zephyr Deluxe was first teased. While I appreciate the hard work the creator has put in, it has been dragging for too long that a lot of passionate Zephyr players are being impatient. Is there any workarounds to speed up the progress? It is also somewhat unfair that newly teased deluxe skins have made into the game but not Zephyr's.
3. With Hildryn about to be released, how will Augur set mods and Brief Respite affect her skillset? As the mods give shields in relation to the amount of energy spent, players are curious on how they will interact.
4. Recent incidents regarding to former/current moderation team responsible for player communication platform management, the responses from either side have been depressing. While quite an amount of players have lost respect or even leaving this community, is there anything both us and you can do to help?
5. While Railjack combat system is taking a wild and intriguing approach from the normal 'same procedure, same goal' to 'different procedure, same goal', can we expect it to be of the same difficulty tier as in commonly acknowledged end-game content such as raids, eidolon run,and orb profit taker hunt? If so, how? If not, can players expect extensive content in the future based on that?
It has been a wonderful journey being in the Warframe community thanks to everyone in DE. While the actions taken in recent issues are questionable, I hope that you all can respect players more just like how a lot of us respect this game and the developers. Thank you for all the hard work and I look forward to and willing to support the game.