How about we do an Equinox kida approach? Where the frame can circle between 3 different frames as seen here:
Credit goes to Oomatu_Art
- Seer Form: + 10 % Movement speed and +15 % Agility
- Rampart Form: + 5 % Armor & 5 % Health
- Arana Form: + 10 % Ability Strengh
The Broken Warframe can cycle between each forms (Seer, Rampart, Arana). Takes some time and energy to assemble frame.
Note: The player has to invest some time to fix this frame so swapping should not be too fast.
- Seer Form: Toggle: Enemys take more dmg
- Rampart Form: Toggle: You take less dmg
- Arana Form: Toggle: Little void spiderlings crawl out debuffing and hurting enemys
- Seer Form: increases the enemy radar for whole squad
- Rampart Form: deploying x amount of covers/walls
- Arana Form: ensnare and brutalize several enemys (to get energy)
- Seer Form: Toggle: allows to prevent death of squad, gives every frame x amount of healt on the blink of death (very little amount, just to survive the killing shot)
- Rampart Form: Toggle: increase the armor and shield amount for the whole squad by a lot (also covers/walls give a dmg boost)
- Arana Form: Toggle: create a huge void net that slows down enemys + create more void spiders
The abilities where created from the lore entrys the artist created:
SEER: Blessed with the gift of foresight, Seer was a skilled and agile warframe, able to predict the actions of her opponents. Ultimately, this was her downfall, as her foreknowledge of the Orokin's demise was found... unsavory. She was dismantled for study.
RAMPART: Rampart was praised as a fierce juggernaut and wise stragetist. His abilities allowed him to observe and oversee battles, deploying cover and weapons to pinned down allies. He ultimately met his end to the Myrmadon, which overpowered and shredded him apart.
ARANA: Spider-Queen, web-weaver- Arana used her void strings to ensnare, tangle, and brutalize unsuspecting foes. Fond of vivisections and fascinated by death, her actions against Orokin rebels were deemed inhumane... even for the Orokin. She was eventually recalled and scrapped, and her void strings utilized for Frankensteinian experiments.