Jump to content

-CdG-Zilchy

PC Member
  • Content Count

    6,924
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by -CdG-Zilchy

  1. Purple and Green both have designated spawn zones whereas white has not only a designated spawn zone but can also spawn as a replacement for purple and green which is why you find them more often.
  2. Nah not for the uncommons. For rare I absolutely agree(although once you get good it's very fast to just hunt normally), use pheremones from the lure spot while you're learning it but for uncommon, don't use lures. The chance of the rare breed from lure with pheremone is about 80% leaving a 20% chance of the uncommon.
  3. Lol OP is the same twit that tried to act all supreme in players helping players yesterday over login rewards while not even knowing what he was talking about. Small wonder he's been proven wrong here too, move on people, OP is a noob.
  4. Sporule avichea is during Vome. Your best bet is to target each individually. The reason I say that is because each animal has specific zones they spawn in so if you check each zone while quickly killing the other animal types you come across you increase the odds of coming upon an uncommon spawn of the type you want.
  5. Just concentrate on the spots that Vulpaphyler can spawn at and ignore the rest. And hunt during Vome.
  6. That was in response to OP and I was honest. The last 3 or so pages however, OP has been completely forgotten by this point, it's just an argument now.
  7. Yeh there is, I was the same I was running around, realising the sound was under water and got reset when I jumped down so I ran around hitting X till something activated lol. Edit: Here it is, assuming this is the cave you mean up in the top left corner on Mount Nang? It's a console on the back of what is supposed to be a water pump. As if the Grineer are that sophisticated, it's like cavemen washing their clothes.
  8. I know the spot you mean. It can be reached, you have to turn the water off first.
  9. Take my crude map instead, I really should make a proper guide sometime. Here's a short vid showing most of the spawn spots within each zone as well. A big tip is to increase your effects intensity to max in options so they glow brighter. NEVER Archwing blink anywhere, blinking does not reset the spawns. Use Equinox to instantly capture pest species like predasites and vulpaphyler or simply kill them as you do slow circuits to get their beeping out of the equation.
  10. This is why I make sure I hunt from the very extreme edge of the map so that whatever it's beeping about, is more visible and I'm less likely to stumble on them and spook them into leaving. Same procedure as finding wisps really, except you're adding a beep indicator.
  11. Then you need to improve your technique. Also don't use AW blink if you are.
  12. Nope. You repeat quests if you find them interesting.
  13. TL DR if you're just tuning in to this thread. OP is bad at Warframe and doesn't understand what progression means. And now people are comparing penis sizes.
  14. Haven't noticed any problems. The last update increased wild spawns and velocipods still spawn in their designated zones.
  15. I think they resented being farmed so hard in Scarlet Spear rather than being feared, that they decided to invade elsewhere.
  16. Don't use the lure spots to find them. A simple search of the forums will bring up dozens of threads explaining how to catch them quickly and easily.
  17. Killing the group that spawns with the cache too fast will do that. I destroy the cache first, wait a few seconds and then kill the group and usually it will make one of the squad a beacon carrier.
  18. Have you been drinking the Yellow Kuva? :D
  19. I run 7 clans with alts, no problems as of yet. As long as they don't interact you'll be fine.
×
×
  • Create New...