Tenno, the Grineer have a new unit, a sniper more powerful and dangerous than the Ballista, the Grineer Deadeye.
The Grineer Deadeye is a special sniper unit, designed to take out dangerous Tenno at long distances. He is more powerful, smarter, and dangerous than normal Ballistas.
- He occasionally spawns, and when he does, it's always far away from the player, and he's cloaked upon spawning, making him invisible.
- When aiming at a player, a laser is aimed at him like a Ballista's laser, however, the laser takes longer to charge, the shot is much more powerful and potentially lethal at higher levels, and the Grineer Deadeye is known for never missing. To counter this, a Tenno may get behind something to block the Deadeye's view, forcing him to re-aim.
- When the player gets close to him by tracking where the laser comes from, the Deadeyes uncloaks and takes out his Twin Kohmak, allowing him to also be efficient at close range when necessary.
- Has his own special Sniper, the Ratukk, a Sniper that fires slowly, but is more powerful than a Vulkar, and can fire a powerful charged shot.
- 56 Impact, 270 Puncture (326 damage per shot)
- Can fire a charged shot that is more powerful but consumes all of the bullets in the magazine (It must be full to do so).
- Fires slowly with a fire rate of 1.0.
- Has a magazine with 4 bullets in it, and takes 2.5 seconds to reload.
- Has 33% Critical Chance, 2.5x Critical Damage, and 12% Status Chance.
So, this is my first idea for a new enemy and weapon, tell me what you guys think! I thought the game needed a better Sniper to make it more challenging!