Jump to content

-HoB-KurtOn

PC Member
  • Content Count

    163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

314

About -HoB-KurtOn

  • Rank
    Gold Novice

Recent Profile Visitors

691 profile views
  1. Ye this happened to me like a month ago.
  2. So nothing has changed really, 2x5 still equals 10. What i mean is you shouldnt have changed the endo amount. Whats the difference if i get 500 endo two times and once a 1000? None, should have kept the amount as it is WHILE having a 5min/wave rotation.
  3. Yea, no because it would introduce a lot of powercreep into the game, and we dont want that, since its easy at is it. That being said, take it or leave it, u said it ur self, "mediocre augment".
  4. People will tell you arbitrations (which are only going to make u suffer more mentally), other than that, dont even farm it, it will come on its own, do your sorties, and get bunch of statues, fill em up, and u are good to go. Also, ocasionally, you want to dismantle your duplicate mods for endo as well.
  5. That moment the OP is 90% right, and the community still bashes him about the 10% disregarding the other 90%..What a sad day it is. Good job @pisces13 , i for one, have nothing negative to say, good feedback 🙂
  6. Yo dont know if this is a buf or if im glitching out, but when im pressing Mag deluxe skin to preview it in arsenal it only changes the head (and adds a piece of cloth on the chest) (I tried on Mag Prime)
  7. Yes please, i also hate being hosted by someone who has barely enough internet to run a google chrome.
  8. They are not, and thats the issue, if they were tho, i would like to be properly compensated. Which i am not.
  9. Did you not read the part where i said and i quote "With this should also come a higher chance for better rewards. *mind blown*" Or you decided to read what you want?
  10. Did you not read the part where i said and i quote "With this should also come a higher chance for better rewards. *mind blown*" Or you decided to read what you want?
  11. Title. I mean whats the point of Sortie 3 being a lvl 100 mission if its a rescue mission (example)? lol.. With this should also come a higher chance for better rewards. *mind blown* DE must be shaking in their boots by seeing this feedback so it most likely wont be implemented because its actually a good suggestion. Edit: Hol up lemme get my Shawzin.
  12. What are you even talking about? That doesnt work, which is the reason i opened the thread.
  13. yes it drops them, ive done like x30 runs to get 10 atmos. Never again.
×
×
  • Create New...