After a couple of formas on her and having tried her on multiple sorties and mission types, i gotta say in general she is very fun. Here are my thoughts per power:
Flowing between dimensions Wisp becomes invisible to enemies while in the air.
- Solid passive, helps alot with survivability.
Choose and summon a Reservoir filled with Motes that attach to and aid Wisp and her allies. Haste Mote grants increased movement and attack speed. Vitality Mote increases maximum health and heals over time. Shock Mote stuns nearby enemies.
- Great power, all the reservoirs are useful. Love it.
Cast forward a spectral image of Wisp to confuse and distract enemies. Reactivate to travel to its position. Hold to have the image travel faster and teleport to its position on release.
- Could do with being a bit faster overall for teleport uses. Most situations wisp is faster than her shadow. other than that solid survival ability.
Open a dimensional breach to overwhelm nearby enemies and cause them to release aggressive Surge sparks when damaged.
- This one i like overall and the teleport to Reservoirs is useful. The surge sparks however, even at 240 Str i rarely see them. maybe up the chance for them a bit?
- I also find that visually the ability description does not match the power at all. what it looks like is multiple tiny wisps assaulting enemies like tinkerbell would leaving them blinded. Would fit her so much better than a dimensional breach.
Open a portal to the sun to irradiate enemies with a devastating beam of pure solar plasma.
- I like how it looks and concept is cool.
- Too pinpoint to actually be useful, considering how much energy it consumes.
- Both Ignis Wraith and Atomos are better than it (maybe other beam weapons, but these two are my go to) especially when factoring the mote buff, which should be on all the time, and without costing energy which is better spent on other powers. Sol Gate only acts like a cool looking beam weapon, without actually being as powerful or useful like a beam weapon.
- Personal Gripe, i get the portal opening matches how reservoirs are summoned and the written intent for breach surge, however i just cant see it applying thematically to wisp.
- How i would like the power to have been. A summon power which summons a golem visually similar to the reservoirs. each of the reservoir would enhance the summon much like they do to the beam. Would act like a support. having all three reservoirs on it would make it a mobile reservoir on top of its buffs.
- How i would enhance the current ability. Make its damage work like a beam weapon, not being tied to tick per sec and change what the reservoirs do. instead of a flat damage boost by having both the red and green, i would change the green to increase the Fire Rate and leave the Red for DMG. would better fit thematically.
Thank you for reading. and thank you for adding yet another fun addition to our ever growing roster.