Good morning, DE.
This is the first feedback post I've written, so please bare with me. Atlas is one of my favorite warframes, but his PA was lacking. Not only in a design concept, but in accessories, compared to previous PAs.
1. I'm probably the only player that was disappointed, when you gave his prime a neck. The high collar he was given, could have easily fitted a no-neck version. Lore-wise, I would love to know how he lost his neck going from prime to his base version.
2. The metal filigree on his Tekko Prime and Syandana are lovely, but it's not repeated on Atlas P or Dethcube P. His high collar could have been done that way, so can the front and back plates of Dethcube P.
Using imagery from in game Luna and Atlas's deluxe skin, his body could have represented the cracked surface of Luna - the spiked metal chain structure through it - and then accented with the metal filigree (high collar, flappy bits, etc).
3. There was plenty of feedback, in that his Primed version should have diamond-type rumblers. You had the means with his deluxe skin, so ....
4. From the leaked Japan(?) video, I believed Dethcube Ps little wing attachments were to have dangling chains. Yeah, I was disappointed with the crap cloth (toilet paper for the warframes?). They should/could have been chains, similar to fine jewelry.
5. Throwing in an alt helm with Mesa PA, was a fun surprise. Would have loved to seen one for Atlas P, or maybe a diamond-like armor for a kubrow. Or, maybe a skin that gave a Kubrow a rocky look - a rumbler puppy?
You know I love you, DE. But, there was quite a few design opportunities that you missed - or ignored.
On a positive note, the "Prime on/off option" looks great on those alt skins that allows it.
Using his Graxx skin, the Paxis Syandana (by Malaya & Jadie), the armor bits from Harrow's Deluxe, and the Tekko Prime --- he's an insect warrior, created by the Grineer!
Ok, so that ends my rant.
~ Love you all.