Hello I have these suggestions to the developers, please consider.
- Substitution of essential mods (+Power, +Damage, +Energy...) by effects depending on Warframe level and user's mastery rank as in RPGs, this would free MODs slots for new MODs.
- Game play time stops when the users is in a "modal" window (choosing a reward from a opened relic, for example).
- Log in the profile about the three latest missions (mission name, node name, team mates names, UTC time, end mission status, end mission rewards list) to easy support in case of rewards are lost.
- Opinions are welcome 🙂
- Each time new content is released, new utility mods are created, this means that we should trade off currently mods, that many times are essential or are a must have being equipped, by the new ones that many times are only situational, curious, specifics or even funny. With this in mind, many times is not worth lose MODs slots to try new MODs. Here my idea: Why not tie some MODs effects (as MODS giving extra health, increased power or increased energy) to the User's rank level? Then these MODs would no be needed any more, giving extra space for new ones, not having to increase the slot numbers. I am thinking about a system similar to how RPGs are, but not based only in the Warframe level, this would be based on user's Mastery rank combined with Warframe level.
- The game time should stop when the player is dealing with a "modal" window, for example when we are choosing the reward for opening a relic, the time in the game should stop, so people that is bleeding do not die, time countdown for focus balls, abilities and their effects stops, and so on.
- Many times there is a host migration at the end of a mission and all rewards are lost, then we must open a ticket to support, but they will ask for information that, probably, the user does not have in this situation, I suggest implement an in game log, in the user profile, for example, in which the information about the Mission type, Node, team mates, UTC time, and list of rewards is stored for the latest three missions. So we would have all data needed to ask for support. I do not know if a button, in each mission logged, to ask for support directly would be possible, but would be very helpful indeed.
I will be happy to know your opinion. Thank you.