I am biased towards the side that wants current archwings to stay separate from the modular system, getting that out of the way. I have a few issues/questions for DE.
1. Will current archwings being usable as skins either purchasable from the market or exclusive to the people who built them?
2. If i have something like Itzal built, when this update comes out, will i get its equivalent parts? or would it just disappear into the void along with super jump and iron jab?
3. For the sounds that archwings make i like the sounds Elytron and Odonata prime make, will there be a way for the modular archwings to use these sounds?
4. What is the reasoning behind breaking down the current archwings into the modular system?
5. For Odonata prime, If a prime access for volt comes out again, will it be available as a skin from accessories? or will it be gone?
6. Odonata prime using normal Odonata skin is bugged, uses prime model and is aligned incorrectly. (at least on ps4)
Feel free to leave your thoughts on these topics.