Thanks a lot!
There's a bunch of things that need to be looked at at some point though, would be glad if you guys could check that out:
- Enemy spawns in the Grineer Shipyard Defense tile are off sometimes, with some of them resetting into the sky, or not appearing at all so that the wave cannott be finished, breaking the mission (missing enemies seem to become visible for squad members leaving and reconnecting to the game)
- Once companions touch the electrified rail upstairs on the Grineer Shipyard Defense tile, they instantly are down, and will go on doing so after being revived, since they have no chance to move away through missing invincibility time
- Changing loadouts via starchart won't change the focus school until one checks into the arsenal directly
- Recently, Oculysts on Lua (specifically Extermination) only seem to spawn on very rare occasions after being announced by the Lotus (like 1 out of 4 cases)
And also some REALLY old ones...:
- When joining into an already going Interception mission, the progress/tower HUD might be bugged or missing completely
- When one squad member is done loading a mission and skips the mission intro cinematic before other players have the mission loaded, those might be stuck watching the cinematic without being able to skip it
- The objective waypoint marker sometimes lags behind after entering a new tile, or points to a tile further ahead than the current tile exit
- When the escort drone from Bounties/Incursions on Plains Of Eidolon passes on a certain path near Hek's Stiletto, it might get stuck on a cliff, preventing mission progress
- Sortie missions on Plains Of Eidolon have various bugs (follow-up Incursions not starting, cave doors not opening, caches missing, ...)
Keep up the good work guys!