Jump to content

Rasdan

PC Member
  • Content Count

    125
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

243

About Rasdan

  • Rank
    Silver Novice

Recent Profile Visitors

192 profile views
  1. Why do i need to change your mind? Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions.
  2. I presume the frame to work around randomization and exploiting warframe feature/bugs. Passive: When casting ability, 10% Chance it costs double energy, another 10% it costs no energy. 1st Ability: Four o Four (Head not found) 50% Chance Enemy head falls off, killing it instantly (using the gore effects when head falls off) 50% Chance the warframe loses his head (no head bug), gets "No head" debuff for a period of time, and cannot recast skill when debuffed Chance affected by ABILITY STRENGTH, Higher strength means higher chance of succeed while reducing fail chance. Fail chance capped at 10% Cast Range affected by ABILITY RANGE. Higher ABILITY DURATION reduces debuff time. Augment: Trophy Hunting Enemies died with his head fall off will drop extra loot, this is considered a Loot on death. 2nd Ability: Plot Twist Cast on enemy, 50% chance all enemies in range will hit him. 50% chance all enemies in range hit you. Somehow works like Radiation proc, but way more nasty. ABILITY STRENGTH affects damage multiplier. ABILITY RANGE affects range (If succeeds, the enemy is the epicenter. If fails, the caster is the epicenter) ABILITY DURATION affects how long does the enemy attacks the target. Augment: Anticlimax All enemies that are forced to attack target (Wether enemy or caster) will take extra damage from allies 3rd Ability: Deus ex Machina 30% Chance Enemy in range gets random debuff (IPS, and elementals) for x duration 70% Chance Allies in range gets random debuff (IPS, and elementals) for x duration Chance affected by ABILITY STRENGTH, Higher strength means higher chance of succeed while reducing fail chance. Fail chance capped at 10% Cast Range affected by ABILITY RANGE. Higher ABILITY DURATION reduces debuff time. Augment: Diabolus ex Machina Hold button to gain weapon elemental buff instead. 50% Chance Allies in range gets 100% fixed random elemental damage for x duration 50% Chance Enemy weapon in range gets elemental damage (sort of enemy elemental enhancement in sortie) for x duration same ability rule applied from the original. 4th Ability: Random Box Drops a "loot crate" on the ground, that has blinking color (Red-Blue every one second), hitting it will open the box and gives peculiar effects on the box's range. If the loot crate was blue when opened 20% Allies in range gets energy per second 20% Alllies in range gets health per second 20% Enemies in range loses health per second but stopped at 1 health / duration ended 20% Enemies in range got stuck in ragdoll for x Duration 20% Allies in range gets Ability Efficiency Buff for x Duration If the loot crate was red when opened 20% Allies in range loses energy per second 20% Alllies in range loses health per second 20% Enemies in range gains health per second stopped at full health / duration ended 20% Allies in range falls off map (collision removed), forcing "spawning" losing all buffs if available 20% Caster instantly falls into Knocked Down state ABILITY STRENGTH affects the health/energy drain-gain speed ABILITY RANGE affects the range of the box's effect (box is the epicenter) ABILITY DURATION affects the duration of said buff/debuff Augment: Pandora's Box All effects combined, but the box will blink 2x faster. Meaning the box will blink/ change color every half a second
  3. "We are now going to focus on balancing modes that are seem to boring/broken" "We are going to overhaul conclave and make it balanced"
  4. Thanks for the hotfix! This comment won't get edited, i swear.
  5. Thanks for the hotfix, keep up on your great updates! Don't worry, unlike any first page replies, this one won't get edited.
  6. Make enemies spawn like Survival missions, but there's a defense target.
  7. Seasonal Rewards, No. Seasonal Microtransactions locked in Lootbox, Yes.
  8. I have trouble on recognizing complex symbols, please give a color code just like Ivara and Vauban has.
  9. The other method is to use Wukong's Cloud Walker, and you go back in. It seems you need to do something that changes the set animation.
  10. I might not know that this have been a repeated topic in the past, but i'd rather use visual help for this. Thanks for increasing the mod config limit, but i wish i could change them on the fly. I'm aware that UI overhaul is coming someday, but can't resist to remind you one of all QoL that i really needed. The config highlighted in green is the one that is currently equipped. Thanks!
  11. Umbral Redirection, Umbral Stretch, Umbral Streamline, Umbral Fast Deflection Some i mentioned above might be too op, but at least make Shield Focused warframes even better. Warframes with lots of Health and Armor already get a LOT of benefits from the existing ones.
  12. My problem isn't the prestige, it's the mod point bonus when forma AND daily standing limit.
  13. The chance is still crap. Come on DE buff it again, make the chance higher while the duration lower.
×
×
  • Create New...