!!!Note: The numbers in here are not final, they are what I thought was good and they need testing to make sure they are not op or too weak!!!
(1) Spellbind: Enemies within 1 / 3 / 3 / 5 m of the target are lifted up in the air, becoming unable to move or attack for 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 s. (Basically Hildryn's 4) Cast on allies to make them immune to Status Effects for 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 s, hold to cast on self. Reactivate on enemies to slam them into the ground dealing 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 damage.
I came up with two Ideas on how to change how Tribute works but not sure which is better! Same with the Entangle and Full Moon buff.
(2) Tribute mechanic 1: Enemies killed by tribute drops a special offering that increases the offerings of the same types stacks for the rest of the mission, there is no limit to how many stacks you can have. You kill an enemy with the Tribute and the enemy drops a offering that upgrades the buff for the rest of the mission. Example: Dust gives 20% more HP and/or armor, when the special offering is picked up the bonus goes to 30% for the rest of the mission but you can keep going to +40%, +80%, +120% and so on, Infinite stacks! (Same idea on how stacks work for the one below!)
(2) Tribute mechanic 2: Offering stacks again but only looses one charge at a time when the duration expires, there is no limit to how many stacks you can have. (When a chage is lost, the buff/offering restarts with 10% duration. Example: you have 4 stacks, the duration is 180 s, you loose one stack so now you have 3 stacks and 18 s left before you loose another stack)
(2) Tribute stats: Deals 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage. If target enemy is effected by Spellbind, also deal damage equal to 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% enemies max HP. All buffs have a 30 m wide radius and last for 180 s, the duration gets refreshed when picking up a copy of a tribute.
For the Dust, Thorns and Full Moon I was not sure on the buffs, so either Dust increases both HP and armor or just health, Thorns only increases damage or armor and Full Moon only increases movement speed or damage!
(2) Tribute Buff, Dust: Increases allies HP and/or armor by 10%. Each stack increases buff by 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
(2) Tribute Buff, Thorns: Increases allies damage dealt/armor by 10%. Each stack increases buff by 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
(2) Tribute Buff, Entangle 1: Slows enemies within range by 10%. Each stack increases buff by 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
(2) Tribute Buff, Entangle 2: Every 12 / 10 / 8 / 6 s pulse out a wave of ice, cold procing enemies within range for 2 seconds. Each stack increases duration by 1 second.
(2) Tribute Buff, Full Moon 1: Increases allies movement speed/damage dealt by 5%. Each stack increases buff by 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
(2) Tribute Buff, Full Moon 2: Regenerates 0.05 energy per second to allies within range. Each stack increases energy regains by 0.05
(3) Lantern: Engulf yourself in a bright light for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 s, blinding any enemy within 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 m for 1 / 2 / 3 / 5 s. Upon activation, refreshes all tribute buffs durations. (I am not sure how to improve/replace this garbage ability, this is the best one so far that I came up with)
(4) Razorwing: The razorflies/butterflies can now be modded like they are companions, similar to Kora's companion Venari. (You mod one of the butterflies but they all get the same upgrades, for example, you install Enhanced Vitality, all of the razorwings get +220% HP)
I tried to make it as clear as possible but if something is hard to understand or if something feels too op or too weak PLEASE let me know!
DE, take your time and make her great, this is just my idea on how you could rework her!