Like Nyx's rework so far, but the damage still seems lacking versus lv 50+ enemies cuz of the armor. I think the dmg needs more rapid scaling or bonus damage on psych'd units.
Titania's "rework" still plays more like a tweak than a rework. You basically do the same thing you've always done but you don't have to spam as often.
Still recommend looking at this DE, 't got 13 upvotes despite being burried within the thread.
Give her a proper rework:
Passive - Swarm: A swarm of Razorflies always accompany Titania, attacking enemies and drawing aggro. If Razorflies are destroyed, they can be respawned slowly over time or by casting abilities. Razorflies deal more damage to enemies affected by Titania's abilities
Other: Increase base energy and half her casting times
1. Spellbind: On cast, halts enemy movement before casting them into the air to prevent momentum from moving them too much. Razorflies will be attracted to and attack Spellbound enemies.
2. Tribute: Rather than target-based, now attacks in a radial AoE around Titania. All enemies affected will have their damage heavily reduced and drop their souls on death. Razorflies are attracted to affected enemies. Allies receive all Tribute auras that Titania has active. Casting Spellbind on Souls will automatically pick them up for Titania
- Dust: Nearby enemies suffer reduced accuracy. More Souls increase the accuracy reduction
- Thorns: Scales off of health %'s. More souls, more damage, ie: 1 soul, 1%, 10 souls 10% hp (capped to 10) dmg over xx seconds.
- Entangle: Nearby enemies are slowed. More Souls Increase the slow effect
- Full Moon: All companions and Razorflies receive increased damage.
3. Lantern: Tosses a glowing light a short distance, which then hovers in place and attracts nearby enemies. A second Swarm of Razorflies is spawned as well, luring in and attacking enemies.
4. Razorwing: All ability costs are reduced while Razorwing is active. If Tribute is cast during Razorwing, Titania will pull all drops within range towards her
Miscs:- Have all abilities not lock you in place whilst casting, it interrupts the flow so much of this agile warframe.
Passive - Adds survivability
Her 1 - Adds utility and spellweaving
Her 2 - Adds utility to a lacking buff-system currently in place.
Her 3 - Adds utility,Survivability, Spellweaving and increased defensive options
Her 4 - Removes the vacuum conflict with channeling ability (sucking up 25 energy orb with 199/200 energy)