Jump to content

nogi187

PC Member
  • Content Count

    70
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

159

About nogi187

  • Rank
    Gold Initiate

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. As a trinity main i have to agree, this change/bug is very annoying, even though i do not even have any problems with it from a health perspective. warframe is a flashy disco already anyway, so please dont change perfectly fine things to make the game more of a stroboscope. please revert this !
  2. Regarding emissive colors, please fix the blast damage color on weapons staying white no matter what:
  3. Please give me my K-Drive mastery back 😭
  4. Nice changes to Nyx ! But could you please change Absorb to make it not react to friendly fire anymore. This would make it into a really great defensive ability. Right now it is more like a pseudo Magnetize because 60% of the teammates do not realise they are shooting at it (because they are inside the bubble or stuff like that) and the other 40% are trolls who want to drain the energy of the Nyx player. So please, please with sugar on top, change it, that would be really awesome.
  5. Nice changes to Nyx ! But could you please change Absorb to make it not react to friendly fire anymore. This would make it into a really great defensive ability. Right now it is more like a pseudo Magnetize because 60% of the teammates do not realise they are shooting at it (because they are inside the bubble or stuff like that) and the other 40% are trolls who want to drain the energy of the Nyx player. So please, please with sugar on top, change it, that would be really awesome.
×
×
  • Create New...