This is horrible. Been working on my dojo for 4 years. It's amazing, great design, easy to navigate and 3 levels of thought out and completely decked out. Even had a spot on the 3rd floor to build the new dry dock room. No luck, no room anyway. Another member built 15 extended halls out to the middle of no where and built the doc. I have to spend 2hr per hallway to destroy the impatient work, and now either rebuild tons of hallways in a more reasonable area or we seriously need a fix.
I propose two fix ideas:
1. Extend the space between floors so the issues of above and below is solved.
2. Allow us to rearrange room location WITHOUT disrupting current room decore, or a copy&paste room+decore function. We've spent complete weeks of our lifes decorating rooms, we deserve not to have to regress our hard work.
Meantime I'm going to add 2 upward elevators [tip USE ROOM ROTATE before build to assure the elevator goes up, light blue indicates a down elevator, white outline is up] and see if 2 upward elevators wont do the trick. It should if it is indeed 5 floors height, that should get the room above other rooms.
Update: The Elevators did not work, I was two floors above the last and no luck, I didn't want to try a third because the time of walking through 3 elevators to a room is miserable and even though the Dry Dock comes with a fast travel, I didn't deck out an amazing dojo to promote teleporting through it.
So, I had an obstacle course off by itself that wasnt custom, so I deleted it and STILL had to add two extended hallways out to avoid the 3rd Floor's Observation room. But hey it finally worked.
Words to Remember:
1. The Dry Dock cannot be placed if anything is above or below it for *atleast* 2 entire floors down and up.
2. Nothing can be directly beside the node your building it from.
3. If you want the room to build connecting to its center catwalk, click [rotate room] TWICE.