Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ankyros Prime Blade/Gauntlet Trades...

Zossie

So... Did a quick forum search of "Ankyros" and only found the related threads on this issue here and here, but none of these threads had any replies so I'm starting my own in an attempt to signal boost this issue and hopefully prevent any other players from falling prey.

Using warframe.market, I had place orders for 2 Ankyros Prime Blades. I was met with 2 offers, and thought everything was going well, only to find that I had been scammed into buying 2 Ankyros Prime Gauntlets instead. As it turns out, when trading, the Ankyros Prime Gauntlet and Blade use the same component icon, being that of a Blade. As such, I was scammed out of plat in these trades due to "not reading the fine print." If you are trading for Ankyros Prime Blades, make sure the component in the trade window indicates as such.

This issue is ongoing and is pointed out in the reddit thread here. I would strongly urge DE to I change the component icon for the Gauntlet to that of Prime "Handle" Components. This problem is further compounded by the fact that warframe.market uses the "Handle" component icon on its website for the Gauntlet.

Fortunately 1 of the 2 people I traded rectified the trade when I reposted buy orders for them on warframe.market. Unfortunately, the other scumbag logged off hastily after completing the trade. Let this be a lesson to those seeking to buy the Ankyros Prime Blades. Confirm what you are actually buying and don't fall prey to the scam!