Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My character is not centered - Fixed

(PSN)creativedsign

This morning I ran few missions before heading to work - everything worked fine. 

PS4 was on stand by, came back and my character is not centered - it is located all the way to the right side of the screen. I restarted the game, rebooted PS4, looked into all UI and Display menus, re-adjusted HUD borders... anything I can think of. But it won't be fixed. 

Update/Solution: Ok finally found it in another forum - it's a glitch inherited from PC, which DE didn't remove from consoles - IF you have a keyboard attached to ur PS4 and you accidentally hit 'H' it will swap shoulder-view. Just tap it again - and it should fix it.

Edited by (PS4)creativedsign

2 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

I'm afraid I don't have the knowledge of controller setup, but on computers, its default is H, and it swaps what shoulder your character looks over in game.

I found it - DE imported PC controls into console without letting us know. It's not where in Menus. Basically if u have a keyboard attached to PS4 for easy typing and you accidentally click 'H' while not in a chat window - it will execute a shoulder-view swap feature. It would be good if DE add this setting into a user-friendly console UI as a setting. 

Thanks Omega for pointing me in the right direction for digging 😉 

1 minute ago, (PS4)creativedsign said:

I found it - DE imported PC controls into console without letting us know. It's not where in Menus. Basically if u have a keyboard attached to PS4 for easy typing and you accidentally click 'H' while not in a chat window - it will execute a shoulder-view swap feature. It would be good if DE add this setting into a user-friendly console UI as a setting. 

Thanks Omega for pointing me in the right direction for digging 😉 

No problem. GL out there.