Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QoL UI changes to improve function and presentation

nokturnihs

So some simple Quality of life changes that could overall improve function, presentation as well as add more kudos to DE Would be a few simple changes:

1. Add a drop-down to the loadout screen allowing us to attach focus schools to specific loadouts. It keeps the flow of activities fast paced and would significantly increase the likelihood of a player joining more missions when they switch from a tank warframe using madurai or naramon to a caster frame using zenurik or vazarin. The less people have to mess with the UI between missions the more missions they do.

2. Add a simple percentage to the relic rewards when you use void traces to upgrade them. This gives people a more visible reason to invest traces as well as allows more transparency and helps debug issues with potential user issues or technical issues. It will also provide more attention to the relic system in general, and help alleviate new-player confusion. 

I could add more suggestions but these are small changes and a good place to start. Hopefully they'll be read by the Devs and either found useful or rejected with sound reasoning. 

Thanks

#1 oh i get you....   You want Primary Focus School to be a thing you can set to each loadout..   I think they said they are considering it, its just gonna take alot of figuring out...   Adding like your whole operator to each loadout.   That sounds like a people with maxed out focus school tree problem.   Lets wait to fix that until I join those ranks which will be in a bazillion years. 

18 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

#1 oh i get you....   You want Primary Focus School to be a thing you can set to each loadout..   I think they said they are considering it, its just gonna take alot of figuring out...   Adding like your whole operator to each loadout.   That sounds like a people with maxed out focus school tree problem.   Lets wait to fix that until I join those ranks which will be in a bazillion years. 

Not even. I only got two things off of focus schools right now. Energizing Dash and the combo thing from Naramon. I'd love to assign them to different loadouts.

Nah, not maxed out but close. Got most the important stuff and the waybounds unlock. It just gets tiresome logging in, going to do the sortie and having to switch in the operator room when I could just hit X, switch the loadout and rock the next sortie mission without the extra "menu simulator" back and forth. 

I do like the new Themes though, they're a nice visual improvement. Controls... hoping for more polish before the great UI rollout is done with...