Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, Can you make change mod's rank function

Zero_Crisis

i need my umbra mod rank lower

but this mod is only one

if you can make that function than it will convenient

ex. i can use endo upgrade mod's "max rank" to rank 9, than i can change this mod's rank(0~9) with ease

this function should in ARSENAL-> UPGRADE UI, that way can keep mod rank's information follow warframe&weapon

Edited by Zero_Crisis
more Feedback

Yeah I have to say, and have done in the past, that I'd love all mods to have a 'slider' to allow us to lower their rank rather than needing to have multiple copies of the same mod just to allow us to use them at different ranks. 

It' not just umbra that we can't duplicate (at present) because you can only get one copy of the prime mods from login rewards too.

2 hours ago, Snakeattack54 said:

I don't have a link to the exact thread handy, but I'm almost certain DE has said that yes, this would be nice, but a nightmare to code because of how mod data is currently stored.

^ This

DE adressed this as (Not sure if the term is correct), underclocking?... It'd be really difficult and system intensive to have in place. However, since I believe in DE's evolution, like with the whole Account Data Migration/Crossplay stuff, I know that a word told today could change tomorrow given the right circumstances.

Who knows someday when DE has better means to make it happen? This game was not very well thought for longevity/large player base at launch after all, and DE's still adapting many things to the present times.