Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Waiting Queue for multiple Missions

Chewbrokkoli

Hey,
I am a huge Coop-fanatic. I hate to go into Missions alone, so the "wait for other Players" Option is perfect for me.
But this sometimes involves long periods of waiting and switching between Missions to look if I get matched into a Lobby.  I sometimes do not have the need to do a special Mission, just unlocking the Map or gather Resources from a Planet and so I would like to join the Waiting Queue for Multiple Missions.

So far this is just an Idea, but what about a third Button, which says something like: Add to Wishlist or add to Waiting Pool. Which you press and then you are on the Wait for other Players list on that specific Mission AND can add another one from The Map, so that you can wait for other players on 3-5 different Missions at the same time. And you automatically join the mission like you would with the normal button and are removed from the list of other Missons.

I do not know if this is a good idea or if it even makes sense do implement something like that? Any Concerns? Is there even a need for somebody but me?

Best regards,
Chewy