Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

From Devstream #117 (Credit to Kliuqard on Reddit):

Login rewards update will come with the mainline update scheduled to come between now and Fortuna.

Login rewards include a personal greeting from characters like Ordis and the like!

Lodestar Syandana will always be at 800, and Lodestar Armor Set will always be at 1000; these will have to be milestones you have to reach naturally, as they are cosmetics to show off your progress. 

Login rewards also scale with your amount of logins! E.g. Oxium or Kuva given by login rewards will increase with logins.

After 1000 days, login rewards will no longer be updated with new unique rewards- instead, veterans will get to choose from other options like 50k Kuva. 

While I am not happy I still need to play for 1000 days to get the Lodestar cosmetic stuff, I am incredibly happy that DE has finally realized unique rewards from Login must DIE.  I think that I can be content with this fix.  

What DE announced at the Devstream isn't a solution, but it sure is a step in the right direction.

I still think having to log in for 2 years to get mods and weapons is ridiculous, mainly the weapons because of the mastery points and unique mechanics/gimmicks. I've been playing for over a year now, and there's nothing left for me to do besides log in once a day before I play anything else on my PS4. And unlike many other games, I don't need to play 3 missions or remain logged in for 30 mins. I literally open the game, pick the daily tribute, and close the game.

50k kuva after 1000 days sounds pretty meh. After 350 days, I've already rolled more than 90 rivens into decent/good rolls for personal use and a few for sale purposes. Can't even imagine anything to do with kuva after 1000 days. You can farm 50k kuva in mere 3 hours with a booster. But I think this is more of a "I've got nothing else to do with that system" issue than a "This isn't enough" issue. Which really boills down to: What do veterans need?

Well, at least it won't grow anymore. Initially I though this thing will keep on going and then some kind of catch-up is required, but if it's 1000 and that's it then it's... bearable. Not good, but bearable. Still takes a lot of time to get 3 relevant primed mods out of it, but at lest it will be possible to pick one you want to get first and Zenistar will be possible to pick at first 100 days. Hope they will land it soon like soon soon and not like Valve Soon™.

all im hearing is "i cant have all the event vs of items becuase the trader isnt here, and i cant be bothered to wait, please just add them to my account" "i cant be assed ot login to play the game, please give me rewards" "i cant be assed to wait for timers, please lower them" "i cant be assed to go to the plains, please give me all the rewards"

frigin go back to cod u scrubs

destiny lets u do all of those things u want, andf because of that only has a single month worth of content...

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

all im hearing is "i cant have all the event vs of items becuase the trader isnt here, and i cant be bothered to wait, please just add them to my account" "i cant be assed ot login to play the game, please give me rewards" "i cant be assed to wait for timers, please lower them" "i cant be assed to go to the plains, please give me all the rewards"

frigin go back to cod u scrubs

destiny lets u do all of those things u want, andf because of that only has a single month worth of content...

tfw putting in a password passes for content

The biggest question of them all...

• Will i still be able to get Primed Sure Footed at 900 days?

i'm at day 842 and the daily tribute will be released in the next mainline?

and the changes will make it so that Primed mods will be on the even x00 days and weapons at odd x00 days

2 hours ago, Cubewano said:

tfw putting in a password passes for content

i never said it did, but people r still pissed that they have to evne login to get there stuff... witch all i here is gimy gimy and no work put in, seeing mastery rank 20s with no mods getting 1 shot in normal missions and rage quitting cause they want to rush everything 

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

i never said it did, but people r still pissed that they have to evne login to get there stuff... witch all i here is gimy gimy and no work put in, seeing mastery rank 20s with no mods getting 1 shot in normal missions and rage quitting cause they want to rush everything 

i mean apparently destiny not having it equates to less content so i just connected the dots. and what do you think takes more work, actively playing the game for hours to grind something, logging in for half a minute a day? this login system isn't about work, it's about who came first and false validation for the insecure. 

9 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

i mean apparently destiny not having it equates to less content so i just connected the dots. and what do you think takes more work, actively playing the game for hours to grind something, logging in for half a minute a day? this login system isn't about work, it's about who came first and false validation for the insecure. 

so that whats ur prosal? jsut give eveyr single player in the game an alert thats lasts for 365 days thats level 1-1 so they can get them without work as well?

tell me what u think should be done insted of demanding for having the items NOW

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

so that whats ur prosal? jsut give eveyr single player in the game an alert thats lasts for 365 days thats level 1-1 so they can get them without work as well?

tell me what u think should be done insted of demanding for having the items NOW

yes let's do that entirely, just like every other piece of gear in the game it should be locked behind a level 1 alert that is always active. 

can i assume you've never actually played warframe before? 

2 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

yes let's do that entirely, just like every other piece of gear in the game it should be locked behind a level 1 alert that is always active. 

can i assume you've never actually played warframe before? 

i have every item in the game, im mastery 24 with over 3k hours.... if i cna do it then so cant eveyrone els

there r 4 login weapons, and over 350 other wepaons in game! players cna just go use those other 350 items if they r new

and alot of those other weapons are way more powerfull as well 

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

i have every item in the game, im mastery 24 with over 3k hours.... if i cna do it then so cant eveyrone els

there r 4 login weapons, and over 350 other wepaons in game! players cna just go use those other 350 items if they r new

Have to agree here,  as well as the fact that you can easily hit mr 25 without the mastery from those 4 login weapons.

The mods give negligible benefits,  and of them only primed fury is really widely used in builds which is convenient cus its the first one you get.  

Theres no reason the login system should be changed unless it was to make it better for everyone,  not just people who havent put the required work in yet.  

-.- not a fan of the "evergreen" reward system either but thats a whole extra issue

3 hours ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

and yet you don't sound like you know a scratch of how the game works. did you perhaps purchase your account? 

something wrong with them being able to work for the remaining four as well? 

don't care. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

I really don't know why anyone should take your opinion when you can't even type words properly.  Your posts look like vomit.  

Archived